Region 5 vs. Region 6

theyoungtiger

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for the compliment, my wife calls me genius all the time. By the way did yall win your weak region?

We will see what is considered weak this week. Did yall lose to the fourth place team in your region who we played like crap against and still beat 28-0???? Have fun getting past the first round this week your done week 2 against your daddies CASCADE!!!!

I have a prediction there Jock Strap wholder since you asked! Here is how it goes down this week.

Mt. Pleasant beats Mcewen

WHH beat Wayne Co.

Cascade best Collinwood

Jo Byrns beats Moore Co.

Times are changing and after we beat you guys 3-1 after the first week all you region 6 guys will be left with what you always bring up THE PAST!!!!

Round 3 Jo Byrns Cascade Watch and SEE ladies watch and see!!!

Kool, Jock Strap Sniffer Treyvols99.... I agree with two of your picks.

Kool, Jock Strap Sniffer Treyvols99.... I agree with two of your picks.

Another MTP genius!!!! Cascade will beat any region 6 team put in front of them. Question I have for you guys actually two how do you lose to MC at home??? The other question I have is how do you give up 38 points up at home to MC???? Nice defense, MTP goes down to their Daddies Cascade this year.

ok here we go

Moore County by 3 on the upset

Collinwood by 6

Wayne county by 7

Mtp by 14

Region 6 Gets the Sweep

NUFF SAID

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> quit sniffing those jock straps wholder takes care of the past is the past and region 5 is the TOP DAWG NUFF SAID!!!!!

We will see what is considered weak this week. Did yall lose to the fourth place team in your region who we played like crap against and still beat 28-0???? Have fun getting past the first round this week your done week 2 against your daddies CASCADE!!!!

And you say I have outlandish comments. Wow man you are wound tight. LOL. You guys beat MP in a 40 by 40 yard pasture in a scrimmage and now you are our daddies? If anybody is MP's daddies, its teams like JB, DCA, and Jackson Christian. Teams in the past that have beaten MP on a real field and went on to play in semi final games and two that went on to win state titles. When you guys can get to that level you can talk about daddies.

Another MTP genius!!!! Cascade will beat any region 6 team put in front of them. Question I have for you guys actually two how do you lose to MC at home??? The other question I have is how do you give up 38 points up at home to MC???? Nice defense, MTP goes down to their Daddies Cascade this year.

You ask a lot of hows in this post. Here is one for ya. How did yall not win your region if yall are so great? Let me answer for ya. Cause you cant beat your daddy JB!!!!!!!!!!

And you say I have outlandish comments. Wow man you are wound tight. LOL. You guys beat MP in a 40 by 40 yard pasture in a scrimmage and now you are our daddies? If anybody is MP's daddies, its teams like JB, DCA, and Jackson Christian. Teams in the past that have beaten MP on a real field and went on to play in semi final games and two that went on to win state titles. When you guys can get to that level you can talk about daddies.

LOL all I do is play the same game you smart guys play which is the past. Atleast I am using this year not last year with who you lost too. We will take care of this week which unfortunately I wont be able to attend because my best friend is leaving for IRAQ to serve our country at the end of November so I am going to see him because crazy stuff happens over there and you just never know. When Cascade beats Collinwood I look foward to my first visit to the jungle to see our boys take care of business. Maybe after we beat you guys the past talk will stop???

Also about the 40 yard by 40 yard field pasture, two teams played on the field and the better team dominated. Excuses are like you know what everyone has one and they all stink..

We will take care of this week which unfortunately I wont be able to attend because my best friend is leaving for IRAQ to serve our country at the end of November so I am going to see him because crazy stuff happens over there and you just never know.

All trash talk aside. I wish your friend the best as he goes to over their to protect us all. That kinda puts all this football trash talk into perspective doesnt it? I wish him well!!!!