MCKENZIE VS HALLS

rocknrebelfan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel Fans!!!!!

I understand that Butchie is hosting a tailgate party Friday night before the game at Hig's Restaurant. Come one come all to Butchie's tailgate party. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Rebels.......Beat Halls

Here we go with the Hig's thing again!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Actually, yeah I can remember those things and even a bit further back if called on!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> And wannabe is absolutely correct on the series. One doesn't have to look that far into the past so find some Halls teams that spanked McKenzie's butt in football!!!!!! The big turnaround in that series started about the '97-'98 season!!

This discussion kinda puts me in mind of butchie's signature: "the more things change the more they stay the same!" So true...........but, often different feet are wearing the boot along the path from time to time!!!!

not to mention friday night therse a full moon. anything that can happen will happen OOHHHH!!!!!!!!! REBELS AS MUCH AS THEY WANT / TIGERS ???

Rebel Fans!!!!!

I understand that Butchie is hosting a tailgate party Friday night before the game at Hig's Restaurant. Come one come all to Butchie's tailgate party. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Rebels.......Beat Halls

Dang It Maverick!!!

There is no way anyone could be serious about that mckenzie all the way. big test against jo byrns

I sure hope your right but we have alot of football to play before that our boys are playing smart taking it one game at a time. Its dummies like me that like to look ahead. We have a very competitive bracket to negotiate this year. Potential rematch WHH or any of the good region 6 teams

I sure hope your right but we have alot of football to play before that our boys are playing smart taking it one game at a time. Its dummies like me that like to look ahead. We have a very competitive bracket to negotiate this year. Potential rematch WHH or any of the good region 6 teams

yea this year it seems like it is alot tougher than normal but i think these two teams will make it. they are well coached and well balanced teams that can strike at any time in a game.

yea this year it seems like it is alot tougher than normal but i think these two teams will make it. they are well coached and well balanced teams that can strike at any time in a game.