Knox West @ Chattanooga Brainerd

Knoxvegas98

Really don't know that much about Brainerd except that they lost to Austin-East who is a pretty dang good team. With West's running game opening up and still having a strong passing game, if they can balance the two more, they can win. I don't have enough info to even make a score prediction. We'll see.

The big question that West will have to answer is can they stop Brianerd's high powered offense and big play abilities. Brainerd has a great group of wide receivers, 2 or 3 great running backs, a good qb, their line is small but they get the job done. Brainerd only has 43 players total on the team but all of them can play. Their defense is good. They got some of the fastest defensive linemen I have ever seen. And there wide receivers are also their corners and safety so the can pick it very well. The thing will be to take away brainerd's momentum. Get on top of the and keep them down. Because I think Maryville was a good example of what they can do if they are not kept down.

The running backs will be a big part of their game. All of them know how to run the ball. Sometimes it seems you have them in the back field and they junk and break a couple of tackles and they take it to the house.

The big question that West will have to answer is can they stop Brianerd's high powered offense and big play abilities. Brainerd has a great group of wide receivers, 2 or 3 great running backs, a good qb, their line is small but they get the job done. Brainerd only has 43 players total on the team but all of them can play. Their defense is good. They got some of the fastest defensive linemen I have ever seen. And there wide receivers are also their corners and safety so the can pick it very well. The thing will be to take away brainerd's momentum. Get on top of the and keep them down. Because I think Maryville was a good example of what they can do if they are not kept down.

The running backs will be a big part of their game. All of them know how to run the ball. Sometimes it seems you have them in the back field and they junk and break a couple of tackles and they take it to the house.

To me that sounds a lot like West, with three very good receivers and the running backs. Brainerd might have a slightly better defense but West's D has really gotten a heck of a lot better since the beginning of the season and is pretty good now.

To me that sounds a lot like West, with three very good receivers and the running backs. Brainerd might have a slightly better defense but West's D has really gotten a heck of a lot better since the beginning of the season and is pretty good now.

Yeah pretty much, it's a meeting of two very evenly match teams. Players to watch Orlandis Jackson and Orlandis Harris. They are the two big time receivers, Harris could go play D-I football anywhere. The running back Bryant is awesome. Their QB it seems very game after he makes his first mistake of the game he just gets better and better as the game goes along. They run some option style football, but they love to throw the deep ball. They have a kicker, but always go for 2. As a fan if you want high flying, fast pace, light up the scoreboard football game. This will be the game.

If I wasn't going to be in Maryville. This is the game I would want to see friday. Brainerd's visitor seating is pretty small so I would get down there kind of early. Try the fish sandwich they are the best thing on the menu. Oh and Brainerds band is very very good. Back before Brainerd was good at football more people would come to watch the band than the game.