Warren County @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

I tell you what "all knowing" if you think I am a coward, I will be more than willing to meet you in person. We will see if you are as brave in person as you are on here. I do not coach high school football, nor would I even consider it. I work in the private sector, but I have had played football in a big time college program. As for my observations about the Riverdale coaching staff, that is just what it is observations. So there, put this in your pipe and smoke it.

I am up in the Riverdale pressbox every home game - come on up one night and say hi! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok hereth it goes: WC get the opening kickoff.

1st down: Wilcher up the middle for (maybe) 2 yards.

2nd down: sweep to Officer for (maybe) 3 yards.

3rd down: Mullican back to pass- loss of 15 or maybe INT.

4th down: punt

Riverdale either runs punt for score or scores on 1st or 2nd down.

rest of game: SEE ABOVE.

I hate to admit it but I've watched it for 3 years now. When 9 year old kids can call what you run sitting the stands ,predictable is not even close to what you are. But believe me the young men on the WC team are better than what they show, it's just they are not taught what it takes to play football the way it should be played. Too many politics and other BS going on. And nothing will change until the people of Warren County get tired of mediocrity.

Yeah, the young men have talent and for the most part (with exception of a 2 or 3 players) probably work as hard as any other team at getting better. You take the opening drive against Cookeville, they marched down the field and scored. Cookeville made adjustments and that was it. It's pretty easy to see that which way the motion is going it's going to be a dive to that side or a sweep. Passing game isn't a threat at all. I don't know what the exact problem is, probably several things.

I do not coach high school football, nor would I even consider it. I have had played football in a big time college program. As for my observations about the Riverdale coaching staff, that is just what it is observations.

ok ok... GO figure you do not coach surprise surprise /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" you could not consider it either bc you have proven on here that your knowledge (or should I say lack of) is not there for you to be a coach.. Oh my gosh you played in a "big time program" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 1st which "big time program" 2nd did you actually play if so what position.. or were you just on the team (maybe the water boy) Your observations of the RIVERDALE coaching staff are way off and I'm sure that there are ALOT of people who would LOVE too meet you if you are "man enough" to show up (doubt it)..

now back to what this board is all about.... THE GAME...

The Riverdale coaching staff will definately have this TEAM prepared.. they are not taking anyone lightly.. I'm not wondering it the WC posters are not playing down their team a little bc they wld not be in the playoffs if they were not a good team.. but the WARRIORS will be ready!! GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The way the game will go as posted by WCPIONEER 77 is exactly right. The boys on that team don't deserve the crap they have been put through this year by the coaching staff (mainly offensively ). Way more talent than record shows! Coaches and politics and BS as stated eariler are to blame and it will continue year after year in EVERY sport until some changes are made starting at the TOP! I hope after 4 interceptions against Cookeville that the coaches at WC aren't thinking they can come out passing against Riverdale, although, we are talking about WC coaches so it's possible. What a joke!

warren county couldn't beat riverdales freshman team.

If there is any game in the state that is a lock this one is it.

They will be lucky to cross midfield

riverdale 49

wc 0

Warren Co. couldn't beat Riverdale's freshmen team? WC's freshmen beat Riverdale's freshmen by 27! Make sure you know facts before putting insults like that up. Your probably right about it being a lock though. Riverdale continues to get the job done each week.

Warren Co. couldn't beat Riverdale's freshmen team? WC's freshmen beat Riverdale's freshmen by 27! Make sure you know facts before putting insults like that up. Your probably right about it being a lock though. Riverdale continues to get the job done each week.

Sad /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You made him sound kind of dumb nothing, against 82Cat though

Didn't want to make him sound dumb because he's not. I respect his posts for the most part, but that was a little too far. These boys from WC have talent and continue to work hard and deserve more respect than what they are getting. Although I figured there would be more people talking about last year's first round game were WC players ran out to the middle of the field @ Warrior stadium before the game. I don't know who's idea that was, but I thought it was uncalled for!

Didn't want to make him sound dumb because he's not. I respect his posts for the most part, but that was a little too far. These boys from WC have talent and continue to work hard and deserve more respect than what they are getting. Although I figured there would be more people talking about last year's first round game were WC players ran out to the middle of the field @ Warrior stadium before the game. I don't know who's idea that was, but I thought it was uncalled for!

It was uncalled for, and Riverdale showed them on the field with a 54-3 beat down. I will also like to see Warren Co. run an offense for more than one year. Seems like they change it every year. I know that you have to change some styles of the game for the personnel but not the whole offense. Well let me take some of that back we do run the same play up the middle even if it is a different formation.