Stewart Co. @ Hickman Co.

BigDawgStatus

Hickman County did okay this year considering they are playing with 4A players this year and next. Stewart County I thought did a really good job winning some games they normally would have not.

Hickman Co is playing with 2A kids not 4A... We did not have 4A kids and would never have 4A kids.. We should have never been in 4A, but with school size we were stuck there.. so make your excuses for why we are winning, but face it we are winning, brother and we are back where we should have been all along!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman Co is playing with 2A kids not 4A... We did not have 4A kids and would never have 4A kids.. We should have never been in 4A, but with school size we were stuck there.. so make your excuses for why we are winning, but face it we are winning, brother and we are back where we should have been all along!

ok im intrigued now. who might be leaving? who is he? and someone might have got kicked off the team. come on who might it be? at least was he a started what position

You must have changed quarterbacks since you played Waverly because the one you had that night couldn't throw the ball worth a flip. It looked like a dying quail every time he threw it.

Besides, you can throw touchdown passes in high school sometimes but that doesn't necessarily mean you have a passing game. I've seen some dreadful passes in my lifetime but I wouldn't call them a qualified passing game.

Now, I think that HC will win, but I sure hope that SC will get the win.

Grow up....and stop the Hating....old man!!!

I am a Lewis Co. fan and I agree with this 100%. Im glad to have a old rival back where they belong. Good luck tonight HC.