Stewart Co. @ Hickman Co.

BigDawgStatus

Thanks for the support Butchie and Lions4ever.......deerhunter you need to forget about paptiger he dosen't like us for some reason, but you have the support of the whole SC community behind you. Just ignore him and may be he'll start worrying about Waverly.

Congrats to Camden on the Region Championship.

Good luck to Camden, Huntingdon,and Rebels in the playoffs, Hope every one has an injury free post-season

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel fans remember the Rebs have been a punching bag for many years, and when that punching bag starts to punch back (WIN) some people just can not take it. This game should be a good one. The way it sounds this should be an old fashion smash mouth game. Papa I know that you are just trying to pull chains to see what you can get started and I know its fun for you. I don't think either team needs any bulletin board material. These two teams are going to come out fired up.

Rebels stay focused and stay away from all the hype. This is what you young men have worked for all year. Camden, Huntingdon, the rebs are pulling for ya'll. Lets make some noise in the playoffs. Camden turn the MOOSE a loose, Huntingdon let Weathers run wild. Head Hunters from SC lets tie them on, lace them up and lets go play some football.

Though Hickman Co. may not be as good as Camden (which would beat SC 100 out of 100 times) they are probably very comparable to Huntingdon(who nearly doubled up SC) SC could play really wel and pull this out, but as mentioned earlier SC has been silenced by good teams... I give SC a 1 and 25 chance of winning, but none-the-less I will pull for them...This is where that weak non-region sch. may just bite that behind....

I believe if both offense and deffense for SC shows up they could give Hickman Co. a run for their money.

People keep bringing up schedule strength, Yeah you're right SC could pick some harder teams to play,but Hickman Co's schedule strength isn't that great either.... They played one 3A who's sched. strength is 46th and one 4A school who's sched. strength is 45th.... That being said it gave them a schedule strength ranking of 53rd in the 2A class SC ranked 43rd. With these numbers it just might turn out to be a good game.

GO LIONS!!

GO MUSTANGS!!

GO REBELS!!!

Do you think this is a big enough HC deficiency and/or SC attribute to affect the outcome of the game? We average about 1 INT per game. Not a great stat but we tend to cover the deep ball better than short/intermediate routes. We did have a breakdown in coverage on a deep ball last night that resulted in a TD. I know Coach Swenson will have them prepared in all facets of the game.

HC will definitely be ready for this game. The Dawgs played one of their most complete games of the season on Friday against a good Richland team that made the playoffs. What should have been a close game was over almost before it even started. Sowell looks to be back close to 100% after looking a step slower against Lewis Co. and East.

It was nice to see the offense take some shots downfield with the two touchdown passes by Ethan. Throwing the ball will be essential in the playoffs, particularly if HC sees Lewis Co. in the second round. Also probably the best special teams play of the season on Friday night. Kyle Scott looked great on kickoffs and PAT's. HC wins easily on Friday in front of a packed house at Bratton Field. HC- 35 SC- 7

I believe if both offense and deffense for SC shows up they could give Hickman Co. a run for their money.

People keep bringing up schedule strength, Yeah you're right SC could pick some harder teams to play,but Hickman Co's schedule strength isn't that great either.... They played one 3A who's sched. strength is 46th and one 4A school who's sched. strength is 45th.... That being said it gave them a schedule strength ranking of 53rd in the 2A class SC ranked 43rd. With these numbers it just might turn out to be a good game.

GO LIONS!!

GO MUSTANGS!!

GO REBELS!!!

Hickman Co. will crush Stewart Co. doesnt matter what the strength of schedule was they beat a 3A school and a 4A school come the second round it will be a rematch of Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

GO LIONS!!

GO MUSTANGS!!

GO REBELS!!!

Don't count on it.