Rockwood vs. GP

Took

Goose: I remember some great pic's of the mud bowl @ GP on coach t can't find them now. I think you were the one to post them if it was you can you put one up on this thread? That was the worst field I've ever watched a game played on /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> .

Go Tigers

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in trouble. Everytime bb1 gets on here and talks about how her baby is going to do this and that he has a terrible night passing! Please don't say anything else about his passing! We need him to thread the needle friday night and not run 20 yard backward and then miss his receivers by a mile. He is a good qb and we need him to be on his game friday. Don't know anything about gp behind out I look for it to be a close game. I stand behind our coaches 100%. I sure don't agree with every call but they work hard and take the time to try to teach these boys and help them. A coach is the last job I would ever want because you sure can't please everybody ( ask Phillip Fulmer!). Everybody get out and make the trip to Gatlingburg and lets support our team!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where are you pup? Did vick finally catch you. we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well #1 might have a better chance of passing the ball friday night if the GOAT can rally his lineman partners and get him better blocking .... rockwood needs to play on a dirt field, because otherwise the goat pays more attention to the grass than he does the man he is susposed to be blocking .... If the grass is short expect Rockwood's Line and the GOAT to show up big .... If the grass is high, well GOATBOY will be grazing all night while #1 and he backfield buddies run for there lives...P.S ... THE GOATBOY HAS A SWEET TRIBAL TAT.

Well #1 might have a better chance of passing the ball friday night if the GOAT can rally his lineman partners and get him better blocking .... rockwood needs to play on a dirt field, because otherwise the goat pays more attention to the grass than he does the man he is susposed to be blocking .... If the grass is short expect Rockwood's Line and the GOAT to show up big .... If the grass is high, well GOATBOY will be grazing all night while #1 and he backfield buddies run for there lives...P.S ... THE GOATBOY HAS A SWEET TRIBAL TAT.

BAAAAAAAAAH!!

This game should be a good one. GP dont have to water down the field to control rockwood's speed like they did in 2004-2005 school year. Rockwood dont have alot of speed, I can say that and only stupid people argue with it. I really know nothing about GP. I have seen their roster and schedule thats it. Rockwood has played a schedule that GP would prob. have maybe 3 wins against at most. Region 1 is prob. the worst region in AA football but does that mean rockwood has a walk to the 2nd round, NO.

As for the status of #41... Idk but I will say this:

Someone mentioned on here about GP is a better coached team. I'd have to disagree. Once again I know nothing about GP's coaching staff but just from playing under him and knowing what John Webb does to get ready for a ballgame its hard to believe. Between him and the defensive coach many hours are put in watching film. He has had his up and downs just like everyone else but in high school football the game isn't won by the coaches on friday nights. Its won by the coaches through the week preparing for the game. Friday night is won by the players that best execute what was given to them throughout the week.

Its kinda sad to see the lack of support that Webb gets. He has some support but he has lost alot more than he has gained. I do disagree with some of the things that he does now and he has done in the past but I still support him and the program. He does a great job given what he has and thats all you can ask for. I hear people saying that he needs to go. I disagree. A coach at the high school level should never have to hear people say he needs to go. What everyone needs to realize is that high school sports for the kids are a privilage and dont have to be given. It should be a honor to be able to put on green and gold to represent the school. Some ppl dont see that though.

Travel in packs and go support the tigers come friday night. Go Tigers!!! Good Luck!!!

You looked at GP schedule have you looked at Rockwoods? You give them a lot of credit. Lets see. Non Conference games against 3 Single A teams and 1 against a AAA team (who is sitting at the house watching playoff results). Just out of curiosity though do Coaches not make adjustments on Friday night? Do they not make offensive and defensive calls? I guess they should stay home out of the cold and the mud where GP waters down the field as you say.

GP hasnt played half of the schedule that Rockwood has played. the only teams GP could have beat on rockwoods schedule are OS Wartburg and maybe Onieda.. rockwood should be better prepared in that aspect of the game. dont know the status on #41, but whether he gets to play or not, there will be a back out there who knows the plays and can get the job done. but hopefully he will get to play. havent seen GP before but it will most likely be a dog fight friday. but i see rockwood coming out on top. hopefully this years game wont be another MUD BOWL like it was last time rockwood traveled up there.

You really give Rockwood a lot of creidt for their schedule. Seems like GP played Midway last year. But as usual lets bash GPs schedule instead of giving the kids credit for what they have accomplished.

You really give Rockwood a lot of creidt for their schedule. Seems like GP played Midway last year. But as usual lets bash GPs schedule instead of giving the kids credit for what they have accomplished.

9-1 is great and alot to be proud of. As to Midway they are alot better team in 07 than they were in 06 they are 9-1 this year and won their region. In o6 I think they were a 3 or 4 seed as to the 3A team Rockwood played they did not make the playoffs but if they were in 1-3A they would have been region champs.As to this game both teams are 0-0 and anything can happen I'll take RW by 3Go Tigers

I WANT SOME GRASS AND MAYBE A FEW TIN CANS FOR DESSERTWAPSI .... IF U CUT DOWN THE SCOREBOARDS, MAY I HAVE THEM FOR LUNCH ?? WITH SOME GRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll cut it down only if Rockwood win's 8 games this year.