Father Ryan at Memphis University School

statebound

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheChosenOne

dat means goodrum and mix will be back

Apparently grammar has not been on the agenda at Ryan. Glad to see their players on here claiming that the BA game did not matter bc they were just getting ready for the playoff's. Right. Next excuse please. Were awaiting to see you "do it real big" Mr. Brown. I am not sure "big play" is an adjective used to describe a lineman.

Apparently grammar has not been on the agenda at Ryan. Glad to see their players on here claiming that the BA game did not matter bc they were just getting ready for the playoff's. Right. Next excuse please. Were awaiting to see you "do it real big" Mr. Brown. I am not sure "big play" is an adjective used to describe a lineman.

"Glad to see thier players on here" is a fraction of grammar.

bc is an incorrect word. Grammatical error.

Playoff's is a grammar error.

Looks like Memphis fails at grammar.

"Glad to see thier players on here" is a fraction of grammar.

bc is an incorrect word. Grammatical error.

Playoff's is a grammar error.

Looks like Memphis fails at grammar.

He is right though. "Big Play" should not be on the board talking about the game because he is a player. He gets on and trash talks and makes bold statements that, thus far, he has not backed up. Hadouken you said you wanted people to get back to the main topic which was the game, but your the one on other threads that talks about Guitar Hero 3 and other things noone cares about.

Anyway, does MUS have any standout players?

He is right though. "Big Play" should not be on the board talking about the game because he is a player. He gets on and trash talks and makes bold statements that, thus far, he has not backed up. Hadouken you said you wanted people to get back to the main topic which was the game, but your the one on other threads that talks about Guitar Hero 3 and other things noone cares about.

Are you blind? i said that original post was edited by the moderator, robjim, and he put that message of staying on topic. not me.

People lets not forget Father Ryan before they played there last two games... 8-0 out scoring their opponents 241 to 56. MBA is nationally ranked 28 and BA 55. Father Ryan is used to playing on the road, traveling don’t to Memphis shouldn’t have any effect on them. Father Ryan wins 21 to 7

People lets not forget Father Ryan before they played there last two games... 8-0 out scoring their opponents 241 to 56. MBA is nationally ranked 28 and BA 55. Father Ryan is used to playing on the road, traveling don’t to Memphis shouldn’t have any effect on them. Father Ryan wins 21 to 7

well all be sure not to forget the father ryan team that went 8-0 versus obviously inferior competition, then got railed when they played "somebodies" with great defenses.

and travelling to memphis wont have any effect on them in this year's first round playoff game much like it didnt affect them in last season's first round. right.

dont know who wins, but i predict the score to be somewhere along the lines of 14/17-10. i dont see any blowouts coming from this one.

unlike in year's past, mus does not, in my opinion, have a standout offensive threat.

on defense, jones is their great athlete, "make a play" guy. if ryan doesnt get a hat on him, he will make, literally, every tackle...much like harper does for melrose.

If I were putting a Vegas line on this and taking bets, I'm thinking Father Ryan - 3.5

That being said, I'm biased and will take the Owls 13 - 10.

I expect a defensive slugfest, much like the MUS/CBHS game.

While MUS has one of the best defensive teams its ever had, it has an erratic offense with tons of young talent. On one hand it is an offense that has improved every week. On the other, it is an erretic unit and if it stalls and digs holes for the D all night long, which could very well happen, Ryan advances. On the flipside, if the qb trio of Wright, Carson and Brunetti plays steady with each taking advantage of his unique skill set and the O can control the football, MUS advances. Turnovers(how prophetic) will determine the outcome in what should be a heck of a football game...best on the board.

Another thought... comparing schedules is tough. MUS is not comparable to Brentwood or MBA, but I would submit that Father Ryan is not comparable to Olive Branch.