Dickson County @ Antioch

10W40

What he said. I'll only had one comment about the refs, they were worthless.

I AGREE THE REFS WERE NOT GREAT BUT YOU CAN'T TURN THE BALL OVER 4 OR 5 TIMES AND GIVE A GOOD TEAM LIKE ANTIOCH 24 POINTS OFF THE TURNOVERS AND EXPECT TO WIN THE GAME. WHERE ARE ALL THE BIG LINEMEN FOR DICKSON COUNTY? THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE DICKSON TEAMS I REMEMBER(GOOD SKILL PLAYERS AND BIG LINE). SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MOST DO NOT LAY BECAUSE THEY JUST DO NOT WANT TO PUT FORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT. SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT FOR SOME PEOPLE IN THIS GENERATION, THEY EXPECT TO BE SPOONFED.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE THE REFS WERE NOT GREAT BUT YOU CAN'T TURN THE BALL OVER 4 OR 5 TIMES AND GIVE A GOOD TEAM LIKE ANTIOCH 24 POINTS OFF THE TURNOVERS AND EXPECT TO WIN THE GAME. WHERE ARE ALL THE BIG LINEMEN FOR DICKSON COUNTY? THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE DICKSON TEAMS I REMEMBER(GOOD SKILL PLAYERS AND BIG LINE). SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MOST DO NOT LAY BECAUSE THEY JUST DO NOT WANT TO PUT FORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT. SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT FOR SOME PEOPLE IN THIS GENERATION, THEY EXPECT TO BE SPOONFED.

Wasn't saying that was the reason DC lost, however, it did play a part in it. Did you see that onside kick, that was probably the worst call I've seen in my life. Antioch had atleast four guys two yards down field before it was kicked and that is no exageration, if anything they were further down field than that.

Guest workinprogress

Wasn't saying that was the reason DC lost, however, it did play a part in it. Did you see that onside kick, that was probably the worst call I've seen in my life. Antioch had atleast four guys two yards down field before it was kicked and that is no exageration, if anything they were further down field than that.

DC was very impressive running the ball. #27 is a beast. DC's defense played well against the run but couldnt do much with the passing game. For those of you who think #2 played well, that was probably his worst game all year long. I was also impressed with the DC atmosphere and the way they supported their team even after the loss. Lots of class shown and that was great to see. As far as the refs, theyre human and will miss plays/make bad calls. However the were consistent all night long. The onside kick was called correctly. No one for AHS was down field too early and the ball went just barely ten yards so it was legal. Congrats to DC on a great season, you guys played your butts off last night.

DC was very impressive running the ball. #27 is a beast. DC's defense played well against the run but couldnt do much with the passing game. For those of you who think #2 played well, that was probably his worst game all year long. I was also impressed with the DC atmosphere and the way they supported their team even after the loss. Lots of class shown and that was great to see. As far as the refs, theyre human and will miss plays/make bad calls. However the were consistent all night long. The onside kick was called correctly. No one for AHS was down field too early and the ball went just barely ten yards so it was legal. Congrats to DC on a great season, you guys played your butts off last night.

You are wrong about the refs, and that kick was so obvious. If you watch the replay you will see that there was 3 or 4 players literally two yards down field when he kicked it. However, the game is over so it doesn't really matter so good luck next week against Indy.

Thanks about the crowd, we were packed over in those bleachers.

Guest workinprogress

You are wrong about the refs, and that kick was so obvious. If you watch the replay you will see that there was 3 or 4 players literally two yards down field when he kicked it. However, the game is over so it doesn't really matter so good luck next week against Indy.

Thanks about the crowd, we were packed over in those bleachers.

Lets agree to disagree about that one. It seems like DC would be a great place for football. Last year DC were great hosts and made everyone feel at home. Very gracious people. This year I was equally impressed with the crowd and how they showed support. I havent seen it like that at most metro games. Very impressive and I am jealous of how you all have such a great atmosphere.