Manassas @ Bruceton

tigermanager58

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and I cant wait for that game. And we are ready for that game but lets take it one at a time ok

Lol, Just trying to Motivate A Fellow Carroll County, Fellow 7A Team To A Frenzy. Either Ya'll Or Us Needs To Win This. I Of Course Want It To Be Us, But If It Aint Let It Be Bruceton. But Your So Right We Need To Put things In Order First. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Go Tigers.

We DONT need to put the cart before the horse. One game at a time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree but we will be ready for friday wont we tigerbenchpress!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've heard that the tigers have had a pretty good week of Practice. and are ready to play. Its been a while since they got past the first round and want to put bruceton back on a good playoff run like what used to be expected from their school.

You will likely make the second round this year.

Manassas has been just about everybodies homecoming opponent. You schedule your homecoming opponent because you believe that is going to be a victory. Manassas has spoiled many a homecoming this year. There is something special about this team. For at least 4 straight weeks Manassas has put 40 points on the scoreboard. Here is an interesting tib bit. Manassas leads the city of Memphis in total offense going into the final regular season game. They have become a complete team. They can run, They can pass. And man are they fast. They are discpline, they have charachter and they play with a lot of heart. This has the making of one heck of a 1st round playoff game.