Trezevant @ Dyersburg

trojans11

I was in Manner's today (Wednesday) getting tickets for Friday night's game, and I was told that ticket sales have been "brisk." Oh, how I would LOVE to see a HOUSE FULL of Trojan fans on both sides of the stadium to greet those guys who have worked themselves to death to make you proud the past four years! Unless you've come through a gate or out of a tunnel to a packed stadium with all the fans wearing your school colors and sreaming their heads off for you, you can't even imagine what kind of adrenilin rush it is for those kids! To know that everybody's supporting you, everybody is cheering for you is just undescribeable. It give me goose bumps just thinking about it! We've become spoiled, Trojan fans! Too many of us expect perfection when perfection is impossible in football, basketball, baseball and life itself! Are ANY of us perfect????? Our guys are not going to play a perfect game, but neither is our opponent, or any other high school team in the state, or any other college or pro team this weekend. It's simply impossible! But I can promise you one thing....those kids will play their hearts out for you, and do everything in their power to win for you, their school and their teammates, so unless we come out in masses and cheer and scream and applaud with all of our heart, we haven't kept our end of the bargin of being a true Trojan supporter. I can still remember how pitiful the Trojans were for many years before Coach Counce came in and turned it all around over a decade ago! I'll guarantee you these seniors have a winning attitude...they know how to win, and they've done it about 90 percent of the time since they arrived at DHS 4 years ago. Senior night is nice, but what kind of tribute would it be to those guys who have given it their ALL for the past 4 seasons, if about 7,000 Trojan "supporters" showed up wearing their black and gold, and cheering with the same verousity as if we were in Knoxville cheering for the Vols in a do or die game!!!!! Dyersburg WILL be ready to play football Friday night whether we do our part or not....they'll be there to win and advance, so how about us showing what WE'RE made of Friday night as fans and show what WE can do by FILLING the house up (BOTH SIDES) and cheering, yelling, and screaming for them just as hard as we expect them to be playing!!!!! They'll be doing their part....how about us!!!!! Encourage all your friends, co-workers and neighbors to be there and ready to stand up and cheer for the Trojans! They'll make you proud!!!!!!! Go Trojans!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Manner's today (Wednesday) getting tickets for Friday night's game, and I was told that ticket sales have been "brisk." Oh, how I would LOVE to see a HOUSE FULL of Trojan fans on both sides of the stadium to greet those guys who have worked themselves to death to make you proud the past four years! Unless you've come through a gate or out of a tunnel to a packed stadium with all the fans wearing your school colors and sreaming their heads off for you, you can't even imagine what kind of adrenilin rush it is for those kids! To know that everybody's supporting you, everybody is cheering for you is just undescribeable. It give me goose bumps just thinking about it! We've become spoiled, Trojan fans! Too many of us expect perfection when perfection is impossible in football, basketball, baseball and life itself! Are ANY of us perfect????? Our guys are not going to play a perfect game, but neither is our opponent, or any other high school team in the state, or any other college or pro team this weekend. It's simply impossible! But I can promise you one thing....those kids will play their hearts out for you, and do everything in their power to win for you, their school and their teammates, so unless we come out in masses and cheer and scream and applaud with all of our heart, we haven't kept our end of the bargin of being a true Trojan supporter. I can still remember how pitiful the Trojans were for many years before Coach Counce came in and turned it all around over a decade ago! I'll guarantee you these seniors have a winning attitude...they know how to win, and they've done it about 90 percent of the time since they arrived at DHS 4 years ago. Senior night is nice, but what kind of tribute would it be to those guys who have given it their ALL for the past 4 seasons, if about 7,000 Trojan "supporters" showed up wearing their black and gold, and cheering with the same verousity as if we were in Knoxville cheering for the Vols in a do or die game!!!!! Dyersburg WILL be ready to play football Friday night whether we do our part or not....they'll be there to win and advance, so how about us showing what WE'RE made of Friday night as fans and show what WE can do by FILLING the house up (BOTH SIDES) and cheering, yelling, and screaming for them just as hard as we expect them to be playing!!!!! They'll be doing their part....how about us!!!!! Encourage all your friends, co-workers and neighbors to be there and ready to stand up and cheer for the Trojans! They'll make you proud!!!!!!! Go Trojans!

Terrific post!! Fan support is crucial to players, they need moral boosters too!! It also pulls together the community as a whole!! I hope the Trojans play well and come out with a win!! I will be at D.C. game. I didn't get to go to alot of games, having a small child to take care of, but what games I have been to this year I have really enjoyed!! Wish Trojans the best of luck!!!!!!

EXCELLANT POST. WE AS DHS TROJAN FANS NEED TO SUPPORT THEM FULLY AS THE PLAYERS WILL "ALL" GIVE THEIR BEST !FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTION,EXECUTION . COME ON GET UP AND CHEER THESE YOUNG MEN ON "EVERY" PLAY. DONT WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN >> EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN EVERY DOWN! WE BELIEVE IN "ALL" OF YOU !!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!

I have followed our team (Trojans) for years, our family actually moved here around the time we started experiencing our success within the past 10 (+) years, so winning has become more of a expectation and sometimes we can get too comfortable, we just don't ever expect to lose. I truly believe that our boys will be focus and I pray that we as FANS will stand and give them our support, if ever they need to know that we are behind them it is now. I was thinkng on yesterday as to how fortunate our community is to have two great teams so close, and so well respected in the state and the area. I wonder if there are any other communities where it's citizens can stick their chest out and boast like those of us in Dyer county can? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Good Luck Trojans on tomorrow please play with a attitude of self control and keep your eyes focus on THIS GAME......... because if we don't win this game then none of the others will matter as far as we are concerned.

Go Trojans and Choctaws... keep your eyes on the prize

EXCELLANT POST. WE AS DHS TROJAN FANS NEED TO SUPPORT THEM FULLY AS THE PLAYERS WILL "ALL" GIVE THEIR BEST !FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS EXECUTION,EXECUTION . COME ON GET UP AND CHEER THESE YOUNG MEN ON "EVERY" PLAY. DONT WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN >> EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN EVERY DOWN! WE BELIEVE IN "ALL" OF YOU !!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!

Best of Luck To the TROJANS this FRIDAY ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's great to see supporters on here challenging fans to support the kids rather than bashin' the COACHES ! HOW great is it having # 3 & # 4 in the Great State of Tennessee in OUR HOME COUNTY !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of Luck To the TROJANS this FRIDAY ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's great to see supporters on here challenging fans to support the kids rather than bashin' the COACHES ! HOW great is it having # 3 & # 4 in the Great State of Tennessee in OUR HOME COUNTY !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73 AINT IT NICE TO WATCH OUR YOUNG MEN PLAY AS WELL AS THEY HAVE THIS YEAR PLAYING WITH THE "HEART" OF CHAMPIONS EACH GAME WE ARE SO PROUD OF BOTH OUR COUNTY TEAMS!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

73 AINT IT NICE TO WATCH OUR YOUNG MEN PLAY AS WELL AS THEY HAVE THIS YEAR PLAYING WITH THE "HEART" OF CHAMPIONS EACH GAME WE ARE SO PROUD OF BOTH OUR COUNTY TEAMS!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

HOW SWEET IT IS !!!!!!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />