82cat

glad to see you still pick who ever plays smyrna it has made you wrong a lot over the past couple years all the way to the championship last year.

sorry things didn't work out for you

oh

go pats

Don't take it personally 82...he rattles off junk so he can have a gazillion posts. He doesn't know....99.9 % of his posts are 3 words or less. ... Go cavs .... Go cyclones...go Raiders...go Warriors .... maybe just two words or less.

glad to see you still pick who ever plays smyrna it has made you wrong a lot over the past couple years all the way to the championship last year.

sorry things didn't work out for you

oh

go pats

he aint half as bad as Bdogg...wingman went 3-7 picking against smyrna, Bdogg goes 0-10 picking against riverdale

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

he aint half as bad as Bdogg...wingman went 3-7 picking against smyrna, Bdogg goes 0-10 picking against riverdale

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> :roflol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way i will pick Smyrna Bulldags!

Don't take it personally 82...he rattles off junk so he can have a gazillion posts. He doesn't know....99.9 % of his posts are 3 words or less. ... Go cavs .... Go cyclones...go Raiders...go Warriors .... maybe just two words or less.

yeah wingman is a jule like someone will be so and so signed with cumberland he chimes in congrats!!!!!i named him the one word wonder!!!!!Should be a high scoring game 28-25.

You would be surprised at all wingman knows.......and what you would hate for him to really say. Lay off him. He is a GREAT man and a good supporter for the schools he likes.

I know exactly who wing man is. His knowledge of the old NIL is also outstanding.

Just noting the obvious in his pulling for everyone in the region but------ Smyrna.

We semed to have done ok with out it though.

I think you may have had a different take if it was reversed but hey he can pull for his team if he wants.

however his post numbers will go down since he cant post

GO PATS

GO JETS

MR HATFILEDS TEAM GETS THE W

GO DOGS /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Announcements