Lake County

lcfalcon9

I Imagine It's Tuff To Become A Head Coach And Have to Follow The Class Act That Has Just Left. But He Doesn't Need to Shoot Himself In The Foot Either. He Should Have Expected The Microscope to Be Upon Him. Lake County Has A Strong Tradition in Football. And It's fans Have grown Accustomed To Success. He Better get A Grip On Things And Quick. I Don't know If All I Heard Is True Or Not. And I Don't Care Either. But I Do Like Lake County Football Program it's Players And It's Fans. And I Hope For All of Them This Nonsense Can Be Overcomed Quickly And Not Fester Any Longer Than It Has. Good Luck With This. And I Hope Ya'll Turn it Around Quickly.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Coach P has imbarrased Lake County and Lake County players maybe he will figure out that everybody has figured out how he is and ready for him to get back to his peanut fields! I had to work Friday night and didnt get to make the game but was getting updated and the hole time i really wasnt believing it! But I did when my son called me after the game and yelled at me and said now do you understand why I wanted to quit or go to a different school. THAT IS VERY SAD! They need to start accepting application for a new LC coach!!

He was yellling because he got beat by a team like Greenfield and this time lastyear his team was on the way to the 1st round playoffs!! And if I wanted to apply I have enough education to get it i promise. I would rather enforce the law for the stae of Tennessee

Judging by your spelling and your grammar, I find that second post very hard to believe.

Now that Coach P has imbarrased Lake County and Lake County players maybe he will figure out that everybody has figured out how he is and ready for him to get back to his peanut fields! I had to work Friday night and didnt get to make the game but was getting updated and the hole time i really wasnt believing it! But I did when my son called me after the game and yelled at me and said now do you understand why I wanted to quit or go to a different school. THAT IS VERY SAD! They need to start accepting application for a new LC coach!!

It would do you some good to look under the main football forum and read the article on disrespecting coaches. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

one take-you look guy in the eye & tell no football coach. also some will carry water for two weeks & say they coached in nfl. initially ? was why leave a 5A for a small 1A school? how about 2-8 & being run off. also said wanted to go to a small town, however apply everywhere possible including very large cities. just looking for place to land and LC balked hook line & stinker

counter take-guy can really coach, give him a chance, he'll have the falcons far into the playoffs in the future. for the most part doing fabulous, successful on/in field/classroom & locker room, lucky to have such a coach, LC adm. got a gem

what is it? hear two versions

hope for LC's part it's the former

get over it

all yall expecting coach p to be another coach barger. but he aint his scheme is so different. yall have to give it time to kick in we lost 6-7 starters from last year we dont have the talent we did last year and our season has been plagued with injury. jarvis has played hurt all season. we lost a starting o-lineman our quaterback go hurt vs greenfield. and still we did alright. we dont need a new coach.

all yall expecting coach p to be another coach barger. but he aint his scheme is so different. yall have to give it time to kick in we lost 6-7 starters from last year we dont have the talent we did last year and our season has been plagued with injury. jarvis has played hurt all season. we lost a starting o-lineman our quaterback go hurt vs greenfield. and still we did alright. we dont need a new coach.

yea you do ya'll stink

[/quote

i played for coach p and he hasn't embarrased me so i don't know what your talkin about. your son is probly just mad cause he don't play

u cant beat a barger. im at cannon county where is brother chad is the coach. and every1 loves him here. hope you all can get ur problems worked out

You have to love the sideline coaches . They do their job so WELL> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well thats where the coaches usually stand is on the sideline, but obviously he didn't do so well if their not playing this friday night

Excuse me maybe I should have put THE COACHES WHO WARM THE BLEACHERS!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well that is quite tragic. you got all those coaches sittin in the freakin bleachers eatin popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and not on the field helping those kids. Now he really should be fired.