Clarksville NE

wiseguy

sleeper, Your post is quite amusing - play 22 positions on both side of the ball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golfendude,

Yes it is true that i am interested in moving to east tn, but if it is not the right place for me, i will return to Kenwood for my 12th season. I want to be a Head Coach, but i am biding my time. I am not unhappy here at the Wood, it is just that I have 12 years left to teach and would love to retire in east tn. So that is why i posted what i did. What Clarksville needed to do was to build 2 SUPER HS's instead of spreading around the talent. In the fall of 2009, West Creek will open up, thereby once again spreading the talent pool even more. What would Clarksville be like with 2 super high schools or better yet, OPEN ENROLLMENT like some parts of the state do. Might even have a team in Murfreesboro every year.

Now admittedly I don't know poo-poo about Clarksville, but I do have an important question? How the heck can Murfreesboro have much better athletic teams than Clarksville does? Aren't the cities about the same size, about the same # of schools? I'm just guessing Clarksville doesn't put the emphasis on coaching and a high priority on sports success as does Rutherford County does.

If I am totally off base, tell me and I will apologize.

Mac daddy

I could not agree more about what you said in your post. What we need to have is magnet high school for the ones that want to excel in the class room and in sports. There is no doubt in my mind that if Montgomery Co. was to do something like this it might take a few years but we could compete with the big boys in 5A. Have middle school magnet for them as well. DREAMING... but i tell you what they want to put Clarksville on the map.. Let oh Johnny boy do something like this and i would actually start to like him then lol. Any way Mac this season was blast wasn't it. You had them Knights tightened up on that D line and what a good job you and your dudes did. We will really miss, not having one in the mix on Friday nights. Now looking to Saturday's and wishing my heart out for the right one to come calling. Dream would be Vandy. In the mean time he will keep working. Mac have found a school your looking at yet? We could end up in East Tn. here shortly too that would not break my heart. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PS..magnet school NO MARINA YES ..

Now admittedly I don't know poo-poo about Clarksville, but I do have an important question? How the heck can Murfreesboro have much better athletic teams than Clarksville does? Aren't the cities about the same size, about the same # of schools? I'm just guessing Clarksville doesn't put the emphasis on coaching and a high priority on sports success as does Rutherford County does.

Other than a few schools that try and get it done like Kenwood and Clarksville with what they have your right on target. I look for this to change, if we can get the right county and city leaders in office.

No disrespect but Clarksville Wildcats did beat Oakland this year.