THE PIT IS STILL ALIVE

falcon039

Congrats on the win but the pit was far from alive...the away crowd made more noise most the night

I am new to the forum but had to register after all that has been said this week about the Pit being dead. My commit is this.A lot of folks from Fayetteville and Lincoln County were taking in "The Host of Christmas Past" Friday night. We are a small town but we have a big heart and a great fan base.Both teams played there hearts out last night but Ole LC came through with a Big W.Keep on Keeping On!!

I hope the PIT is full and rocking this friday when smyrna visits it is what football is about!

For some reason smyrna thrives on the road and has not lost a road game in the last 2 years.

I think a lot of that has to do with they are more of a business type team not a lot of rah rah stuff but when they get on the road and get the visitors treatment it seems to get them hyped a little more.

I hope the pit is full and loud and I hope lc's players say a few things to smyrna before the game to get them going.