The Mighty CBHS falls

brosbaseball, how could a member of the former "Super 7" lose to a new small school that has only been in existence for a few short years? I guess those state titles Briarcrest won against inferior talent (at least according to you) look a little more impressive now don't they? The next time you take it upon yourself to degrade another school's accomplishments in football perhaps you should wait until CBHS wins a state title in football, if you live that long. Just remember you started this.

brosbaseball, how could a member of the former "Super 7" lose to a new small school that has only been in existence for a few short years? I guess those state titles Briarcrest won against inferior talent (at least according to you) look a little more impressive now don't they? The next time you take it upon yourself to degrade another school's accomplishments in football perhaps you should wait until CBHS wins a state title in football, if you live that long. Just remember you started this.

I believe you have given the impression you are a father, or a grown man at least with ties to Briarcrest, however you act like a 9th grader. If you honestly think brosbaseball "started" something with you and degraded Briarcrest you are obviously reading it and interpreting it the way that you want to. You were the one that jumped on here, created a name, and immediately starting bashing Briarcrest. Its shows how eat up you are with the whole situation to jump on here and call out a 20 year old about his high school losing in the playoffs. It lowers my already not very high opinion of Briarcrest. So congratulations, you potentially got the last word in against a kid, you've got to feel great about yourself.