McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea as if yall would have made it to the second round... CAN YOU SPELL D-R-I-L-L-E-D AND HARSH PUNISHMENT FOR YOU THIS TIME WE WOULDN'T HAVE TAKIN THE STARS OUT AT ALL THIS TIME... so be glad its b-ball season maybe your girls will bring another state championship to west tn. bc ur boys ain't so we depened on the gleason girls to bring it back for yall....

Hey Duck, How's It Hangin? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Had another decent day so far. Went to my doctor today and he's keeping me off work untill next Tuesday. Then we'll see how it goes then. Thanks for askin'. Tha' lil cheerleader's get well note made the refrigerator door. That was cool. Ya' gotta like that kid!!!!

Had another decent day so far. Went to my doctor today and he's keeping me off work untill next Tuesday. Then we'll see how it goes then. Thanks for askin'. Tha' lil cheerleader's get well note made the refrigerator door. That was cool. Ya' gotta like that kid!!!!

She thought Of That Herself.. We're having Something Special Tomorrow Nite be Ready Bout 6p.m. Okay?

well weres this guy from anyways and duck do u no who this is...and why is he hating...

I really don't know who it is or exactly where he's from. I think he's a "reincarnated" poster who's changed names on us but not sure about that. Sounds a awful lot like another "friend" of ours (or two). My guess would be that he doesn't like us simply because we spanked his team somewhere along the way and should have been nicer to them. That seems to have been where all these types come from lately.

Funny but, I played quite a bit of football in my time and it wasn't exactly like taking a girl out on a first date or anything. On a first date you try to be nice and all and do things proper and all BUT, football is a little different. As long as good sportsmanship is adhered to nice has nothing to do with the game!!! Football is simply NOT a game designed to be nice!!! Sportsmanlike yes----nice no!

The bottom line is that we could have beaten SEVERAL of our opponents much worse than we did if we'd wanted to. Some of those teams fans lose sight of that along the way. Just like their teams, ours has a goal for the season. Our goal is obviously higher than theirs and getting to our goal can't include being "nice" ! But we have played with good sportsmanship and that does matter to me.

She thought Of That Herself.. We're having Something Special Tomorrow Nite be Ready Bout 6p.m. Okay?

I don't figure I'm going anywhere special tomorrow anytime--- /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya'll are startin to spoil me here (which is easy to do!!!) /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea as if yall would have made it to the second round... CAN YOU SPELL D-R-I-L-L-E-D AND HARSH PUNISHMENT FOR YOU THIS TIME WE WOULDN'T HAVE TAKIN THE STARS OUT AT ALL THIS TIME... so be glad its b-ball season maybe your girls will bring another state championship to west tn. bc ur boys ain't so we depened on the gleason girls to bring it back for yall.... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I honestly don't think that the Gleason game is the catalyst for all this. It's just a byproduct of it. I've never known of any real animosity between Gleaon and McKenzie in sports. We both have our strong points in sports and that's just that. We catch it because we're a lot bigger than some of those schools. We know all about that since we were one of if not THE smallest school in class AA. In their minds that's totally different though. You and I know it's not but, tell that to them.

I honestly don't think that the Gleason game is the catalyst for all this. It's just a byproduct of it. I've never known of any real animosity between Gleaon and McKenzie in sports. We both have our strong points in sports and that's just that. We catch it because we're a lot bigger than some of those schools. We know all about that since we were one of if not THE smallest school in class AA. In their minds that's totally different though. You and I know it's not but, tell that to them.

wait and see, mckenzie will choke, choke, choke. i can't wait. they can't hang. i would not be too proud to make it to the semi finals and choke, choke , choke. you mark my words. CHOKE

wait and see, mckenzie will choke, choke, choke. i can't wait. they can't hang. i would not be too proud to make it to the semi finals and choke, choke , choke. you mark my words. CHOKE

As much as you like to use the word "choke" you must be quite use too it. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Sounds like one of V & T's commando movies too me. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

OK gingerbread boy whatever you think. But since you have so much time to worry about what we do apparently YOUR team has already CHOKED a lot!!!! Actually there is a lot of difference in choking and being beaten by a better team. But, then you wouldn't understand such yourself!!! As was pointed out, there will be 62 (I believe it is) teams in the playoffs that will CHOKE according to you and obviouisly YOUR team won't be one of 'em. Too bad!!!