McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will just see come friday who is over rated and who aint we love the rebels and are proud of our team.

I know y'all are and I don't blame you one little bit. But you have to know butchie if your a rebel fan. He has been to several of our games this year and on our threads trying to convince us you guys are overrated. BTW we don't believe him at all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie your getting me in trouble with some of your fans. I thought everyone knew how you are. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go Rebels

I know y'all are and I don't blame you one little bit. But you have to know butchie if your a rebel fan. He has been to several of our games this year and on our threads trying to convince us you guys are overrated. BTW we don't believe him at all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie your getting me in trouble with some of your fans. I thought everyone knew how you are. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go Rebels

I want to see jb here in the semis that will be a huge game for both teams

I want to see jb here in the semis that will be a huge game for both teams

I so hope so would that not be the most fun game ever I would love to come to McKenzie. We would have to come there wouldn't we? Although you couldn't go wrong coming to the Dungeon. But we have to take it one game at a time. There are a couple of teams that would love to ruin both of our fun.

I so hope so would that not be the most fun game ever I would love to come to McKenzie. We would have to come there wouldn't we? Although you couldn't go wrong coming to the Dungeon. But we have to take it one game at a time. There are a couple of teams that would love to ruin both of our fun.

yea you would have to come here. and there are alot of teams looking to take two of the top teams out in jb and mckenzie, but i really think they are both well balanced enough to keep on going rounds.and yes it would be great to come there in the semis either way a good game if it comes to that.

If Mckenzie Continues To Win We Will Play Every Game At Home Except Championship Game. But Alot Of Homework has To Be Done. Good Luck To The Rebels And JoByrns. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Yes we know how scared you are because your so overrated and all. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Somehow With 16 Teams Left We Are Still Playing Go Figure? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I know makes me wonder what wrong with all those other teams over there letting poor little overrated McKenzie scoring over 400 points on them this year boy they must be pathetic(we now interrupt this post for a posting annoucement.... This is a joke I do not really think that all of Mckenzie's opponents are pathetic so please no hate posts). Maybe Fayette Academy will do 1a a favor and put you out of your misery. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Devils and Rebels

I know makes me wonder what wrong with all those other teams over there letting poor little overrated McKenzie scoring over 400 points on them this year boy they must be pathetic(we now interrupt this post for a posting annoucement.... This is a joke I do not really think that all of Mckenzie's opponents are pathetic so please no hate posts). Maybe Fayette Academy will do 1a a favor and put you out of your misery. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Devils and Rebels

sb i heard thatwayne co is looking to make a point this friday night and maybe go to the third round and fold to cascade.......lol...