McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie and V&T1, Thanks for the encouragement but, if either of ya'll have had broken ribs you know how crazy that would be.

I can't yell and that alone would drive me crazy. Don't really need to expose myself to cold night air either--a cold or pneumonia is the last thing I need added to this!! I'm behind the Rebels 100% and as good of a fan as they have anywhere BUT sometimes reality takes over and this is one of those times. Heck, I don't figure I'll make the Bethel playoff game next weekend either!!!! This is super annoying for me!!! By the time I got drugged up enough to stand the pain I'd be laid out in the bleachers-------------again!!!!

Maybe someone could get some little duck stickers and put one on the back of each of the players helmets untill I'm back in the saddle!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As bad as I hate to say it, I may well be out for the season!? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

PS--one things certain, neither of my kids "henpeck" or spoil me!!!! They will help with what they HAVE to do for me but, no extra pampering for sure.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot..............

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KICK SOME VIKING BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We're past due for another delivering of a woodshed butt handing!!!

Cough Hard And We'll See ya Friday. And I'll Check On The Duck Stickers. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Well by golly I will tell you one thing! We are in the big dance now but if we make the GRAND BALL there will be a Duck sighting one way or the other?

What you think Butchie?

Maybe MonsterMash and 10 Teamdreamsicle can help us out. They aren't busy on Fridays for the next 4 weeks.

Butchie and V&T1, Thanks for the encouragement but, if either of ya'll have had broken ribs you know how crazy that would be.

I can't yell and that alone would drive me crazy. Don't really need to expose myself to cold night air either--a cold or pneumonia is the last thing I need added to this!! I'm behind the Rebels 100% and as good of a fan as they have anywhere BUT sometimes reality takes over and this is one of those times. Heck, I don't figure I'll make the Bethel playoff game next weekend either!!!! This is super annoying for me!!! By the time I got drugged up enough to stand the pain I'd be laid out in the bleachers-------------again!!!!

Maybe someone could get some little duck stickers and put one on the back of each of the players helmets untill I'm back in the saddle!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As bad as I hate to say it, I may well be out for the season!? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

PS--one things certain, neither of my kids "henpeck" or spoil me!!!! They will help with what they HAVE to do for me but, no extra pampering for sure.

Well by golly I will tell you one thing! We are in the big dance now but if we make the GRAND BALL there will be a Duck sighting one way or the other?

What you think Butchie?

Maybe MonsterMash and 10 Teamdreamsicle can help us out. They aren't busy on Fridays for the next 4 weeks.

LOl. I Know Exactly What He's Going Through. But His Pain Will Subside a Lil By Friday Night. But Like With Any Broken Bone It Takes Time. My Only Hope Is Pnuemonia Doesn't Set in. He's Been Diagnosed As Having COPD. And Takes Heart Medication. Doesn't Exercise Enough. Diet stinks As Well. It All Depends On His Activity. Now I Will Say This, He Can Shift Around And Find A Comfortable Spot But When He Cough's It's Pure Heck. It Will Subside Some By Friday. And Then We'll Give Her A Look. But Coughing, Any Type Of Vapor Treatments Will Help. Plenty of Fluids Like Fighting A Cold. And Time. Time And More Time. Laying Up Will Stove You Up. I Had Seven At One Time. And A Fractured Sternum. 3 In Front 1 Under Arm And 3 in the Back. Same Side As Yours. And Death Would have Been Easy. The Pain Is Tremendous. But Get Up Off Your Butt And Move Around . And Drink Lots Of Water. Not tea, Beer, Gatorade. Water And Lots Of It. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

LOl. I Know Exactly What He's Going Through. But His Pain Will Subside a Lil By Friday Night. But Like With Any Broken Bone It Takes Time. My Only Hope Is Pnuemonia Doesn't Set in. He's Been Diagnosed As Having COPD. And Takes Heart Medication. Doesn't Exercise Enough. Diet stinks As Well. It All Depends On His Activity. Now I Will Say This, He Can Shift Around And Find A Comfortable Spot But When He Cough's It's Pure Heck. It Will Subside Some By Friday. And Then We'll Give Her A Look. But Coughing, Any Type Of Vapor Treatments Will Help. Plenty of Fluids Like Fighting A Cold. And Time. Time And More Time. Laying Up Will Stove You Up. I Had Seven At One Time. And A Fractured Sternum. 3 In Front 1 Under Arm And 3 in the Back. Same Side As Yours. And Death Would have Been Easy. The Pain Is Tremendous. But Get Up Off Your Butt And Move Around . And Drink Lots Of Water. Not tea, Beer, Gatorade. Water And Lots Of It. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

All this sounds fairly accurate to me except, I can't sit around on my butt because it hurts too much and I've walked 10 miles in the house today!!! And my diet doesn't stink all that bad, I'm a pretty good cook just don't feel like it now!!! Food has been the last thing on my mind since Friday night.

All this sounds fairly accurate to me except, I can't sit around on my butt because it hurts too much and I've walked 10 miles in the house today!!! And my diet doesn't stink all that bad, I'm a pretty good cook just don't feel like it now!!! Food has been the last thing on my mind since Friday night.

How Long Are You Off Work?

Hey Butchie, just wanted to drop by and say hello and wish McKenzie the best of luck Friday Night.