McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

Duck I Told Ya Man, I Know You Like A Book. From your Playing Football Days In Mckenzie To The College Level, And Your Prowness With A Shotgun, And Your Professional Debut In The Adult Film Business. Nothing Slips Past the Butchie. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Yeah You Stud. We've heard About You.

That's one thing I like about you Butchie-------you've always got an answer even if you didn't really answer the question. The really fun part is that I don't know whether to say thanks or go into hiding from the answers a lot of the time!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one thing I like about you Butchie-------you've always got an answer even if you didn't really answer the question. The really fun part is that I don't know whether to say thanks or go into hiding from the answers a lot of the time!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You Know As Well As I Do Duck. If It Were Not For Me And You And VolsandTitans, And Wannab This Room Would Die. Now With that Said I Know I'm Taking Alot For Us But It's True. I Would Also Like To Say the Last Few Seasons Chatting With you On Here Has Been Wonderful. I Have Grown in Football Knowledge, Players, Coaches, Fans, And Area Jerks. Some good Some Bad. But It Has Been My Pleasure To Cheer, Aggravate, Intimidate, And Harrass Everyone And Anyone Who Comes In Here. But, When Football Ends I'll have To Take Up Tiddlywinks Because Butchie Doesn't Do B-Ball. but When Baseball Comes Round I'll Be Back. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

You Know As Well As I Do Duck. If It Were Not For Me And You And VolsandTitans, And Wannab This Room Would Die. Now With that Said I Know I'm Taking Alot For Us But It's True. I Would Also Like To Say the Last Few Seasons Chatting With you On Here Has Been Wonderful. I Have Grown in Football Knowledge, Players, Coaches, Fans, And Area Jerks. Some good Some Bad. But It Has Been My Pleasure To Cheer, Aggravate, Intimidate, And Harrass Everyone And Anyone Who Comes In Here. But, When Football Ends I'll have To Take Up Tiddlywinks Because Butchie Doesn't Do B-Ball. but When Baseball Comes Round I'll Be Back. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I hear ya' butchie. We're startin' to get some others posting pretty regular now. Maybe we can get a break. Heck, I'm on here because I love MHS football period. So I don't figure I'll get "a break" simply because I won't take one. When I first joined coachT there were a LOT of McKenzie posters and no lack of talk back then. Of course that was in the AA years. Personally, I don't see why it should be any different now but, it is. Oh well, I could think and muse on that all night............................

Mckenzie 28 Fayette 20. If Fayette minimizes mistakes they can pull out a huge win. Records can be deceiving, Fayette has played alot of good teams this year. DCA, TCA, JCS, and ECS. All losses, but all those teams had great years this year.

It could be a close game but, I'll add this. IF the Rebels that I watched the first 2/3 of the season show up, Fayette Acad. might be in for a long night. We'll know in a couple of days!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebels should bring their A game Friday they are pretty healthy no major injuries to starters. I hope they play whole game. I'm very disappointed in our Rebel faith full, no way the stands should be half or three quarters full. So I say to all the fans come out support your Rebels, I guarantee that FA will bring a decent crowd. Duckman I leave you out of my above statement.

GO REBELS