McKenzie vs Fayette Academy

VOLnWTN

oh come on duckman we need our fans out there supporting the team........................... do you know a boy nick name ennis, or epp, or eppy,

OK, yeah I know who you are then!!!

As for me, those two broke ribs I got last Friday night are still giving me a pretty nasty time off and on!!! More on than off unfortunately. I may well be there but, that's all------I'll just be there!! Can't yell a lick!!!! Plus, with broken ribs the last thing I need to do is get a cold or something to make me cough more!!! If I'm NOT there, it's just because I really don't feel like it!! Maybe I could deal with the no yelling part???

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, yeah I know who you are then!!!

As for me, those two broke ribs I got last Friday night are still giving me a pretty nasty time off and on!!! More on than off unfortunately. I may well be there but, that's all------I'll just be there!! Can't yell a lick!!!! Plus, with broken ribs the last thing I need to do is get a cold or something to make me cough more!!! If I'm NOT there, it's just because I really don't feel like it!! Maybe I could deal with the no yelling part???

WELL IF U KNOW HIM I AM HIS BROTHER

we should not have to big a problem this week, yall maybe be good but i do not think yall can hang stride for stride with the rebels even though yall play dirty i heard..................GO REBELS

Just because we have outstanding athletes and can hit hard doesnt mean we play dirty. We play smart and use are abilities to our advantage. Everyone from McKenzie is very confident they will roll over us. Rebels you better bring your A game friday! The Vikings are ready to put up a fight!!

I don't guess I've seen anyone on here from McKenzie that thinks this will be an easy game. Personally, this should be the toughest game we've had in at least 5-6 weeks. This isn't intended to slight Fayette Acad. either. McKenzie has played some good opponents this season also and done very well against them. It's not really about season records anymore. Both teams can play pretty well or we wouldn't all be in round 2.

Keep in mind that the folks posting on here are not the players from McKenzie. Reports I get from the players is that in the film they have seen on Fayette Acad. they look pretty good and they expect a tough game so don't worry, the Rebels will be ready to play. They don't really expect a cake walk and neither do the fans. I will say that all of us over here do think that the Rebels are perfectly capable of winning this game but, I don't guess we already have it won in our minds.

Ya'll need to have the win in your minds, to have the right mind set. If you have any doubt in your mind then you may not win.................. Not taking anything from Fayette Acad. So Rebels get your mind stright and run the score up................................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Just because we have outstanding athletes and can hit hard doesnt mean we play dirty. We play smart and use are abilities to our advantage. Everyone from McKenzie is very confident they will roll over us. Rebels you better bring your A game friday! The Vikings are ready to put up a fight!!

BRING SOME FIGHT IF U DO WIN I PROMISE U YHAT U WILL KNOW WE WERE THERE

Wow and honest to goodness star!!!!!!!!! I may have to meet him when JBS plays McKenzie

I'll be glad to meet ya' if we play but, Butchie tends to build things up a bit sometimes so keep that in mind. Don't reckon I've ever been a real star at anything???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I heard somewhere that McKenzie was most likely going to choke /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

Look at their record this season and you will see that they have been choking all year.......................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Obviously, you have been reading the "love letters" from one of our "true fans" on here!!!!

Yeah Drive Up Here Thinking We're Gonna Choke. It's A Long Way To Sommerville Trying To Figure Out Why We Won. But Bring Everybody. Get All Your Good Players On The Field. Bring Your Own Ref's. Heck We May Even Spot You Some Points, Or play On Our Knees Or Something. But One Thing Is For Sure This Is For All The Marbles. Don't have Any Excuses Cause We Aint Got None. And Remember This Aint Gleason. This Is The Taco Bell Tailgate Winners. And The Run Game Your So Proud Of Will Get to Meet The Run Defense Everybody We Play Are In Awe of. It Should Be Fun. I Can't Wait. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Yeah Drive Up Here Thinking We're Gonna Choke. It's A Long Way To Sommerville Trying To Figure Out Why We Won. But Bring Everybody. Get All Your Good Players On The Field. Bring Your Own Ref's. Heck We May Even Spot You Some Points, Or play On Our Knees Or Something. But One Thing Is For Sure This Is For All The Marbles. Don't have Any Excuses Cause We Aint Got None. And Remember This Aint Gleason. This Is The Taco Bell Tailgate Winners. And The Run Game Your So Proud Of Will Get to Meet The Run Defense Everybody We Play Are In Awe of. It Should Be Fun. I Can't Wait. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Yeah, the choke thing was just alluding to the guy who has been chiding you all day. I am sure that this is going to be hard fought game for us against an athletic McKenzie Team. By the way, it's Somerville, pronounced "sumervul" to those of us who know and love Fayette County. We will bring everybody we can. All of our players are good, and we are very proud of our team. Thanks for the offer on the refs. Can we really do that? The points thing sounds great! 14 would be great, 21 even better, and I am sure someone out there is going to say that you would still whoop us with a 21 point spot. I realize that this a deal where the loser does not advance. Fayette Countians don't make excuses or blame others for our short comings. We pay tuition and pay taxes for the public schools. You are right, this ain't Gleason, but the Gleason coach said that we hit them harder than any team this season, including and especially McKenzie. Congratulations on the Taco Bell Tailgate thingy! We eat BarBQ in Fayette County. I don't get the run game comment. I sure hope you put eight boys in the box. That will be fun. I can't wait either. See you there! Ain't High School Football FUN?

Yeah, the choke thing was just alluding to the guy who has been chiding you all day. I am sure that this is going to be hard fought game for us against an athletic McKenzie Team. By the way, it's Somerville, pronounced "sumervul" to those of us who know and love Fayette County. We will bring everybody we can. All of our players are good, and we are very proud of our team. Thanks for the offer on the refs. Can we really do that? The points thing sounds great! 14 would be great, 21 even better, and I am sure someone out there is going to say that you would still whoop us with a 21 point spot. I realize that this a deal where the loser does not advance. Fayette Countians don't make excuses or blame others for our short comings. We pay tuition and pay taxes for the public schools. You are right, this ain't Gleason, but the Gleason coach said that we hit them harder than any team this season, including and especially McKenzie. Congratulations on the Taco Bell Tailgate thingy! We eat BarBQ in Fayette County. I don't get the run game comment. I sure hope you put eight boys in the box. That will be fun. I can't wait either. See you there! Ain't High School Football FUN?

It's A Blast!! And What Will We Do When it's Over? But What's really Nice Is To Chat With people Who Have Character And You Have Just Shown Me that you Have It. The Gleason Players Said Ya'll Hit Hard. And The Mckenzie Players Said Ya'll Look Good On Film. So It's Gonna be A Good One. And Stacking The Box Is Not In Our Character. We've been getting Better On Our Run Defense And Our passing Defense Is Getting There. But It Should Be Fun To Yell Our Lungs Out Atleast One More Time Huh? Good Luck To Fayette. And I'm Sure Your Proud Of Your team As We Are Ours. I Usually Stand Next to Flagpole On Your Way In Holler Butchie I'd Like To Meet your Acquaintence Sir. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10