Wayne Co. @ Jo Byrns

ut18vols

you bet i will butch,,,he said he was commein for sure,,,,but let me tell you 1 hog might not be enough this kid can eat dude /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

There's About 75 People On This End Coming So you Might be Right. But We Gotta Make It to Then Though. Good Luck Red Devils http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's About 75 People On This End Coming So you Might be Right. But We Gotta Make It to Then Though. Good Luck Red Devils http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE WHYNE CO, PEOPLE PLAYER'S COACH'S YOU GUY'S ARE A CLASS ACT IN IT SELF ,,,,ALL I CAN SAY IS REGION 6 BETTER LOOK OUT NEXT YEAR ,,,,,,I PICK WHYNE COUNTY TO WIN THAT REGION THE NEXT COUPLE YEAR'S /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE WHYNE CO, PEOPLE PLAYER'S COACH'S YOU GUY'S ARE A CLASS ACT IN IT SELF ,,,,ALL I CAN SAY IS REGION 6 BETTER LOOK OUT NEXT YEAR ,,,,,,I PICK WHYNE COUNTY TO WIN THAT REGION THE NEXT COUPLE YEAR'S /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thanks for that and same to you guys, I was impressed with the sportsmanship that your team displayed, that is definitely something that is passed down through coaching. It's refreshing to see a team that is being taught those kind of life lessons through the sport of football, those are the things that will help kids in life long after they've finished their football careers. Good luck to you guys. With all that said, Go MP, win this one for Region 6! We'll see ya next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh, I almost forgot, the pork chop sandwich was really good, but our funnel cakes are better!

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I WAS AT THE GAME AT JO BYRNS AND I WAS TREATED LIKE A SPECIAL GUEST WHEN I WENT IN THE GATE AND EVEN AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER. YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF WHEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM AND FANS LIKE YOURS. IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT WE SEE SPORTSMANSHIP LIKE WAS DISPLAYED AT THE WAYNE COUNTY JO BYRNS GAME. IT IS A LONG DRIVE BUT ALSO A PLEASURE TO COME TO JO BYRNS TO WATCH A GOOD FOOTBALL GAME. THE PLAYERS FOR JO BYRNS ARE ALSO CLASS ACTS AND CAME OUT ONTO THE FIELD AFTER THE GAME TO TALK TO THE SENIORS OF WAYNE COUNTY. JUST REMEMBER YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AND A GREAT FOOTBALL TEAM AND GOOD LUCK. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

first off i wanna say congrats to jo byrns on their win......WC didnt play their best game but we played pretty good as did jo byrns.......a few mistakes killed us not to say the outcome wouldve been any different jo byrns is a good foot ball team but i just wish we couldve executed a lil better....the real reason i got on here was to talk about tha jo byyrns fans and players i have never met another team like them they won and instead of bein all cocky and stuff they really showed some class their players talked to us after tha game and they r some real nice ppl but tha thing that impressed me tha most was tha fans at tha gate when we was walkin off tha field every one of them shook my hand and told me good game i just wanna say thank u to all the fans from waynesboro that made tha ride up there to support us and to tha jo byrns fans for bein so nice........i HOPE we get to meet again next year

and about tha mTp game im rootin 4 ya region 6 but i think jo byrns comes out on top..........hope im wrong