Ridgeway high school

MemCityCoach

What's going to happen at Ridgeway high school. Does anybody believe Joe Lee will stay? If he leaves what then. How bad has the program dropped and what will it take to get it back on track?

This is the first that I have heard anything about Joe Lee leaving. I haven't even seen today's paper ... so I can't say. (I'm going to look in the paper now)

What's going to happen at Ridgeway high school. Does anybody believe Joe Lee will stay? If he leaves what then. How bad has the program dropped and what will it take to get it back on track?

RUMOR has it that Ridgeway's (highly successful) Middle School coaching staff will be brought in, to REPLACE Joe Lee Dunn and his staff.

That's all I know (or should I say, "heard"), at this point.

Personally, I hope the rumor is true. I just think that Ridgeway needs a Head Coach that is a much more in tune and experienced with the intricate dynamics of High School Football--it simply takes a whole lot more than talent and X's and O's to forge a solid football team in the Inner-City.

• 4 weeks later...

Joe Lee Dunn has accepted a college job somewhere in New Mexico so Ridgeway will definitely be looking for a new coach again. Still can't believe this hire was ever made. Everyone knew he wasn't there to stay. The players this year are the ones who suffered the most. Hopefully, more thought will be given to who the next coach will be.

Joe Lee Dunn has accepted a college job somewhere in New Mexico so Ridgeway will definitely be looking for a new coach again. Still can't believe this hire was ever made. Everyone knew he wasn't there to stay. The players this year are the ones who suffered the most. Hopefully, more thought will be given to who the next coach will be.

Good riddance, Joe Lee!

At last, Ridgeway can get on about its business of finding a Head Coach who is sincerely committed.

New Mexico State head football coach Hal Mumme announced Monday that NMSU has hired veteran defensive master mind Joe Lee Dunn as the Aggies' new Defensive Coordinator effective December 15th 2007. ===> From Football Scoop Website

Any news on the Memphis East coaching situation?

You almost have to think that the coach there is safe. He was fired and then the principal was pressured into saying"It did not happen" because he had been forced to rescend his decision by the parents that complained and went to the board of education. You have to think this guy is nuts after his last decision about changing coaches. (It got him sued along with the district). I'm going to be interested in seeing how that plays out too. As for the present coach, if he has any sense whatsoever, he will be looking. The principal has already let him know of his feeling for him.