Oak Ridge

Clinton

Powell

Central

Karns

Halls

West

Campbell Co.

Look for a log jam in the Middle 3-6. Clinton and O.R. will be in a battle for the 1 and 2 spot. Powell and Halls lost a lot. Central will be better IF players will respond to new coach. Karns is great on offense but defense is always suspect. Not really sure about West and C.C.. West will have some good athletes but can the Coaching staff get them together. Could be as High as 3 or as low as 8 New Coach at C.C. time will tell.

Oak Ridge

Clinton

Powell

Central

Karns

Halls

West

Campbell Co.

Look for a log jam in the Middle 3-6. Clinton and O.R. will be in a battle for the 1 and 2 spot. Powell and Halls lost a lot. Central will be better IF players will respond to new coach. Karns is great on offense but defense is always suspect. Not really sure about West and C.C.. West will have some good athletes but can the Coaching staff get them together. Could be as High as 3 or as low as 8 New Coach at C.C. time will tell.

west looked really good in their jamboree game... granted its two 6 min quarters but they have some athletes that know how to play...if they keep their grades up and injuries down i could see them being a sleeper

west looked really good in their jamboree game... granted its two 6 min quarters but they have some athletes that know how to play...if they keep their grades up and injuries down i could see them being a sleeper

Don't underestimate Campbell County. The group that played together this summer was aggressive and played well together as a team. The could easily end up third or fourth. I'd rate them

1. Oak Ridge

2. Clinton

3. Powell

4. Campbell County

5. Halls

6. Karns

7. Central

8. West

Don't underestimate Campbell County. The group that played together this summer was aggressive and played well together as a team. The could easily end up third or fourth. I'd rate them

1. Oak Ridge

2. Clinton

3. Powell

4. Campbell County

5. Halls

6. Karns

7. Central

8. West

no i dont think this is the case becuz i kno all the other teams played together during the summer as well and campbell county just doesnt have the athletes yet to keep up with the oak ridges, the clintons, the powells ... west has too many athletes to be at the bottom this year

no i dont think this is the case becuz i kno all the other teams played together during the summer as well and campbell county just doesnt have the athletes yet to keep up with the oak ridges, the clintons, the powells ... west has too many athletes to be at the bottom this year

I think Oak Ridge is a no-brainer for the #1 spot. But I would put Powell at #2. They have several key players back from the team that went to state, including Jason Seymore, Nick Gordon and Andrew Hansen. They also have Jordan Allen off the football team. He did not play last year, but he is a very good defensive player and will be a good addition. Clinton will have to show me something, but their coach is very good and gets them to play hard.

I think Central is the dark horse. Their coach is a former Powell standout and will bring much enthusiasm and competitiveness to that squad. They will be better than before. Halls is awful at the guard spot but getting Cooper back will help.

Oak Ridge

Powell

Clinton

Central

Campbell County

Karns

West

Halls

I think Oak Ridge is a no-brainer for the #1 spot. But I would put Powell at #2. They have several key players back from the team that went to state, including Jason Seymore, Nick Gordon and Andrew Hansen. They also have Jordan Allen off the football team. He did not play last year, but he is a very good defensive player and will be a good addition. Clinton will have to show me something, but their coach is very good and gets them to play hard.

I think Central is the dark horse. Their coach is a former Powell standout and will bring much enthusiasm and competitiveness to that squad. They will be better than before. Halls is awful at the guard spot but getting Cooper back will help.

Oak Ridge

Powell

Clinton

Central

Campbell County

Karns

West

Halls

the farragut game a good indicator for the level of play of the dragons... they didnt start well but finished really strong and lost to a farragut team who has all their starters back from last year and easily one of the best in the state

the farragut game a good indicator for the level of play of the dragons... they didnt start well but finished really strong and lost to a farragut team who has all their starters back from last year and easily one of the best in the state

Farragut lost 4 starters and the sixth man and they had a 21 point lead with 5 min left but took out all the key players thats when clinton made there run. the game was never really very close till the last minute or so

Also farragut scrimmaged OR and they are on a level above clinton when i compare the two

Farragut lost 4 starters and the sixth man and they had a 21 point lead with 5 min left but took out all the key players thats when clinton made there run. the game was never really very close till the last minute or so

Also farragut scrimmaged OR and they are on a level above clinton when i compare the two

farragut sub their guys out... but what did you think clinton did... they had an all sophmore lineup at one point during the night ... u cant go with ur starting five all night... it wasnt great in the first half... they clawed back the whole second have and made and kept it a game

Farragut lost at least four starters from last year's team, including Akers and Ounsic (sp?). Clinton may be better, but they will have to show me something. Powell, on the other hand, had a nice win at Bradley Central last night 58-42 in a game that was not close.