South Greene vs. Austin-East

buggin10

Hey buggin, you sure have gained alot of knowledge about SG since you were the same poster that was asking on here a few weeks ago what kind of team South Greene has?

October 25,2007 buggin10 wrote:

"Anybody know how South Greene will look this season"

South Greene will still have to go through Elizabethton and Unicoi, and the best that D2AA has to offer to even think about playing AE again, or Stone Memorial or Loudon.............

Chickens don't hatch in November; they hatch in late february and early march..........

Yes I did I wanted to what other opinions were outside of SG . I think we sometimes look at teams different if we support them don't you Think???????????????????????

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey buggin, you sure have gained alot of knowledge about SG since you were the same poster that was asking on here a few weeks ago what kind of team South Greene has?

October 25,2007 buggin10 wrote:

"Anybody know how South Greene will look this season"

South Greene will still have to go through Elizabethton and Unicoi, and the best that D2AA has to offer to even think about playing AE again, or Stone Memorial or Loudon.............

Chickens don't hatch in November; they hatch in late february and early march..........

Also I what I was saying was there are more teams not only SG that equally stack up with AE including UHS and EHS sorry if you took it like I was saying SG was the only team better that AE. So you can keep on disliking SG you are always have ugly remarks about SG. I love you the game and I wish your team the best. I just like to watch good basketball and I really feel we do have teams better than what I saw out of AE in North East Tn. Good Luck to the Cyclones I canT wait to see the match up between SG and EHS.

• 2 weeks later...

South Greene with only one senior looks pretty sharp. Only thing that concerns me is they really do need to stay out of foul trouble, not sure about the depth. It may be good but I think it is unproven up to this point. I will say that people will not be taking them lightly wherever they play this year. Good luck Lady Rebels!