Maplewood@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clarksville d is too good for anyone to outscore their offense, which is not only a running team which was proven last week.

went and did a little research, I hope Clarksville wins but they are 1-2 against teams with a winning record and actually scoring an average of 10.3 points in those games and giving up 10 points in those games,

I will say this, THeir d better be more than a good defense if they do not score more than 10 against Maplewood.

The other 8 teams that Clarksville has beaten is a combined 18-63.

no hard feelings here, im just ready for a good game ... cantrell was out at the kenwood game .. he didnt play much at all the freshman stepped in and played well.. so that wont stop them panthers at all they are loaded and can still move the ball without him and the d is able to hold its on with just about anyone ..and sure we all know who will win ..LETS ALL SAY IT TOGETHER MAPLEWOOD!!!! MAPLEWOOD!!!!

now i have a problem .. i have find another way to game .. the freeze lastnight killed my car its as dead as a kenwood locker room.

Go burrors.. this is a region 5 thing here .. besides we go a score to settle!!

anit that right coach15?

Could be a region 6 thing too after tonight. Cats will do there scoring in a few hours. Cats defense will really step up for this one. Special teams are ready. Everyone is feeling good on this side, we are wishing for a injury free game and Wildcat Victory.

Dress warm tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Could be a region 6 thing too after tonight. Cats will do there scoring in a few hours. Cats defense will really step up for this one. Special teams are ready. Everyone is feeling good on this side, we are wishing for a injury free game and Wildcat Victory.

Dress warm tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes i will not be wearing my black and gray jacket ..im pulling out the brown bomber ..it was way to cold this morning and im sure it will get back like that tonight ... lol glad to see you so happy now!! in a few hours ..it will all be over ..do yourself a favor and try not to watch the 10 o clock news ..it will only bring back bad memories!!

serious .. play hard have fun and be safe!!

please dont talk about special teams.

and dont try any fakes ..we are going to be looking for that all night