Dyer County vs. Liberty (11/16/2007)

nebuntyn

Dyer County wins this win because they return everybody from their Class AA Final Four team from last year. Justin Blake, who has already garnered SEC and Big East attention, and CJ Crittendon should have big games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Keep in mind Dyer County does not have a very tough schedule. This will be a problem come tournament time. Liberty will win this. These young men are warriors.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County wins this win because they return everybody from their Class AA Final Four team from last year. Justin Blake, who has already garnered SEC and Big East attention, and CJ Crittendon should have big games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

U don't really think he's going anywhere in either of those conferences do you?

Isn't Dyer Co playing a football game tonight? Will they have all of their players or do they have some still playing football?

I'll take Liberty by 8 in this one. It's been a long time since somebody went into Liberty and won a basketball game............................................................................

...............................................but it can be done.

To my knowledge, none of the starters or key players play both sports. Chipper maks a good point about their guards. I`m telling ya, the DC "D" is on you like glue.

Should be a great game and good barometer for both teams. This Liberty team is young and most were on Liberty's JV squad last year. Consider Liberty's style of play and who this Liberty team had to practice against last year. I think they'll be able to handle press defense. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE does press defense like Liberty.

I still like Liberty in this one but wouldn't be shocked either way.

I haven`t seen Liberty this year, but with all new starters, even though they have prior playing time, it`s tough to beat experience. DC has the quickest hands on "D" I`ve seen in a long time. Lexington is no slouch. Besides the opening tip, which DC stole without them geting off a shot, DC scored 8 pts. before Lex. ever got the ball to the top of the key. They do need a little more control going to the bucket on offence. Too many "O" fouls. Should be a great one. Anyone know which radio station will carry the broadcast?

I agree w/volman, the defense is spot on, but they do gather a little too many fouls. Settle it down a little and they will be a force to be reckoned with!