Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

hey h-town possy, quit beatin this dead horse......aint nobody around here care anything about what you think......apparently swenson didnt like it around yall or he would still be there......stop hatin and go eat some more turkey.....if we are lucky enough, the triptophan will put you to sleep and put all of us out of our misery of you crying

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY BUDDY I DONT CARE ABOUT HC ALL I'M WORRIED ABOUT IS MAKING SURE COACH SWENSON HAS HELP ENOUGH HELP MOVING BACK TO HUNTINGDON, OH BY THE WAY NO RUMOR MILL - JUST FACTS

And we don't care about Huntingdon. Neither does Coach Swenson at this point in time. All us HC folks are worried about is winning our next playoff game against Goodpasture. Guess you don't have that problem since "H-Town" is sitting at the house /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And we don't care about Huntingdon. Neither does Coach Swenson at this point in time. All us HC folks are worried about is winning our next playoff game against Goodpasture. Guess you don't have that problem since "H-Town" is sitting at the house /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you the man ludawg

Serious question - What website can I access to listen to the game online? I'm at the beach and it is killing me to have to miss this game. I know some Cougar fans were discussing this earlier in this thread. Can anyone help?

wnah 1360 AM or go to goodpasture football and click on listen live

Ah, "Their home bleachers are the size of our visitor's bleachers"? Don't think so. The reason people were standing around the fence six deep is because there were over 4,000 people there. It would be very rare for a high school stadium in middle TN to be able to accommodate that size crowd.

4,000 shows that HC is well respected and has good support for our team.

Round 3. Tonight is the big night. The Dawgs are fired up and ready to play ball. It is going to be cold night, better bundle up and get there early if you want a seat.

When you think of Goodpasture two things come to mind, PRIVATE school (enough said about that) and Past state champion. They have everyones respect. They are a good team. Tonight, Hickman County gets to take some respect for themself by beating Goodpasture. HC will finally have TV crews there and the Tennessean also. I look for the headline to read Goodpasture shocked by HC.

Tonights game will be a hard hitting and high scoring game. DAWGS win 34-31.

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!