Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

Actually closer than some thought. Good effort HCHS, good experience for the future! Not bad for first year in 2A.

You say that as if they moved up to 2A. HC has a good team, but this one was never really that close in the 2nd half. Dropped pass/ blocked punt was big for Goodpasture. Someone told me HC only had 11 completed passes coming into this game. They needed more balance on O.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 3. Tonight is the big night. The Dawgs are fired up and ready to play ball. It is going to be cold night, better bundle up and get there early if you want a seat.

When you think of Goodpasture two things come to mind, PRIVATE school (enough said about that) and Past state champion. They have everyones respect. They are a good team. Tonight, Hickman County gets to take some respect for themself by beating Goodpasture. HC will finally have TV crews there and the Tennessean also. I look for the headline to read Goodpasture shocked by HC.

Tonights game will be a hard hitting and high scoring game. DAWGS win 34-31.

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you got close to goodpastures score, but to be honest the only thing i saw was the cougars on the prowl and no DAWGS!!!!

And we don't care about Huntingdon. Neither does Coach Swenson at this point in time. All us HC folks are worried about is winning our next playoff game against Goodpasture. Guess you don't have that problem since "H-Town" is sitting at the house /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey glad you could join us === settin round tha house!!!

I am an avid Lewis County Fan an I am so sick of our fans getting on a thread like this and putting teams down. Hickman County had a great year and represented our region well tonight. They deserve to be bragged on at this moment instead of being put down. Lewis County fans should be ashamed of posting one negative thing about anyone. We had our chance and did not seize the opportunity like Hickman Co. did. I would like to tell all the people of Hickman Co. that they had an oustanding year and we are proud for them. I wish your game had turned out better tonight but there are very few teams that can boast about an 11-2 record. Good Luck until we play again next year and please overlook the classless posters on this vent from Lewis County.

I am an avid Lewis County Fan an I am so sick of our fans getting on a thread like this and putting teams down. Hickman County had a great year and represented our region well tonight. They deserve to be bragged on at this moment instead of being put down. Lewis County fans should be ashamed of posting one negative thing about anyone. We had our chance and did not seize the opportunity like Hickman Co. did. I would like to tell all the people of Hickman Co. that they had an oustanding year and we are proud for them. I wish your game had turned out better tonight but there are very few teams that can boast about an 11-2 record. Good Luck until we play again next year and please overlook the classless posters on this vent from Lewis County.

good for you ezt51 - let me say for all of the hickman county fans that we appreciate your kind comments.....i know that most lewis county fans have as much class as you do.....lets admit, we all have a few bad apples here and there.....you guys had another stellar season and we were just glad to join you......lets hope this season begins another long run of hard fought games between both schools.....i think they should bring back the jug or whatever it was they used to play for years ago......just another little motivation to win this big game......again, thanks for the kind words