McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

Well, at least we got the tailgate/pig thing setteled now!!!!

NOW, about this ballgame Friday night!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ALL FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not a tailgate this week? too much turkey?? I dont know about yall, but Im more ready for Friday than I am Thursday. This game is going to be great. I hope both sides of the stands are loud and full.

Our crowd definitely needs to be back at mid season max for this one (and any more we play)!!!!!The last few weeks were a disgrace and these Rebels have earned eveyone's support. The worst thing for me is that I can't YELL!!! These broken ribs I've got haven't let up enough to let me yell yet!!!

Last week, JCS had almost as good of a crowd as we did and that just ain't right ya'll. Lets get out to the field Friday and tell everyone we know to get out there. And I don't EVEN want hear of an alleged McKenzie fan going to watch the Milan/Trenton game!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

why not a tailgate this week? too much turkey?? I dont know about yall, but Im more ready for Friday than I am Thursday. This game is going to be great. I hope both sides of the stands are loud and full.

Amen lets get ready for some Friday Night Football............. Come onpeople duck is right we all say we love our REBELS, THEN LETS SHOW IT AND COME OUT TO THE GAME THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7 PM................................................ GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Today may be the last chance I get to post before the game because Thanksgiving is at my house so I will be really busy. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> If I don't get to post then I want to let the Rebels know that they are being wished a Happy Thanksgiving and Goodluck on Friday

Go Devils and Rebels.

Just read where The Jackson Sun picked TCA over Mckenzie. Ok boys let's prove this guy wrong. Set the tone early and hard. We are there supporting you all the way.

Go Rebels!!!!!!

They seem to believe Butchie when he says they're overrated. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now Rebel make them eat their word Friday. Go Rebels

Just read where The Jackson Sun picked TCA over Mckenzie. Ok boys let's prove this guy wrong. Set the tone early and hard. We are there supporting you all the way.

Go Rebels!!!!!!

Who was the article writer, Dave Thomas?

If a team from Jackson is playing anyone outside of Milan, the Jackson Sun is always going to pick them.

If TCA were playing LSU this weekend, the Jackson sun would pick TCA.

They pick Milan from time to time is because they have been burned.

Go Rebels!!!!!!

now the jackson sun is going with history. the rebels always choke. i've been keeping track of playoffs for 8 years and one team that is bound to choke is mckenzie. they always do. hahahahahahahaha. don't eat too much turkey rebels, you might choke before the game...hahahahahaha bye bye bye bye bye bye bye rebels...it's about to be over and this ridiculous talk of mckenzie going ot the big dance can be put to rest hahahahahaha

Today may be the last chance I get to post before the game because Thanksgiving is at my house so I will be really busy. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> If I don't get to post then I want to let the Rebels know that they are being wished a Happy Thanksgiving and Goodluck on Friday

Go Devils and Rebels.

Ya'll have a good Thanksgiving and good luck to JB Friday night.

Ahhhh, you can sneak away from the kitchen long enough to give us a shout sometime tomorrow. Most likely it will be a little slow on here tomorrow though. But, most likely I'll still be around here off and on!!!!

Go Rebels!!!!!!

The Sun would pick TCA in this one if the Rebels were 24 pt. favorites. It's the Jackson Sun way. I'm surprised that they have given McKenzie the nod as much as they have this year. All we have to do now is like you said, show them they are wrong. 3 more days!!!!

GET UP REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO 'EM!!!!!!