Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Newbee from Mckenzie. I heard something on the radio about them having a linebacker transfer in from Northside, said he was the best player on defense. I guess we all recruit.

Is harper returning kicks now? And is he playing corner or safety?

Hey yea he did but he did not have alot of say in that, his dad went to work for bethel as some sort of trainer

Kendal is a game changer for sure, to say they would not be alive in the playoffs without him, is pure speculation. It would be like me saying Milan would not have made the playoffs without Gilbert....maybe true....maybe not, who knows ? Every player on a team plays a part....without any one of them, the game can be won or lost. Kendal returned a kickoff that beat Westview......if Kendal is not in that game does anyone know without doubt A.J. dosen't take it all the way back for a score......NO! Here....let me spell it for you ......T.E.A.M. Why are you soooo jealious of Kendal? Grow up. It is very clear form your post you have never played a down of high school football.....so please find a thread on cheer leading and post about something you know.

Why would I be jealous of Kendell? Nice post. Cheer leading? U have swung and missed my friend. Good try. But obviously your upset that it IS true Trenton would not be in the playoffs without him. But you do have him and u are in the playoffs. So, TO THE GAME, I can be certain Milan does not lose by 2 touchdowns. And to say the regular season game was irrelevant is retarded. Everyone is sayin Milan didn't prove they were the best team? Milan played terribly on offense and still won 13-6?

Proves that Milan can stop the T offense. 6 points proves that.

And Milan did beat u in Trenton so that has some credit. Should be a tough game but to say T will win by 2 touchdowns is a fib

Yeah kids move towns. Doesn't mean they were contacted by a HS football coach and asked to.

The difference being that i think the kid and his family actually moved to McKenzie and resided there.. not just called an empty house "HOME"

Wasnt it Milan fans who griped about private schools all those years recruiting, well heck no wonder USJ turned ya'll in.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And to think, some village is without their idiots because they spend their time here..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Why would I be jealous of Kendell? Nice post. Cheer leading? U have swung and missed my friend. Good try. But obviously your upset that it IS true Trenton would not be in the playoffs without him. But you do have him and u are in the playoffs. So, TO THE GAME, I can be certain Milan does not lose by 2 touchdowns. And to say the regular season game was irrelevant is retarded. Everyone is sayin Milan didn't prove they were the best team? Milan played terribly on offense and still won 13-6?

Proves that Milan can stop the T offense. 6 points proves that.

And Milan did beat u in Trenton so that has some credit. Should be a tough game but to say T will win by 2 touchdowns is a fib

BleedPurple02 last week-

Excuses? So your telling me if you didn't have your QB and 3 O-linemen and 2 defensive backs that you would not mention them??? The first match up was irrelevent. Soak that victory up and get ready for next years Jamboree

Last week the 1st Milan-Huntingdon game was irrelevant according to you.

This week a person would be retarded to say the 1st match-up was irrelevant.

Were you retarded last week?

BleedPurple02 last week-

Excuses? So your telling me if you didn't have your QB and 3 O-linemen and 2 defensive backs that you would not mention them??? The first match up was irrelevent. Soak that victory up and get ready for next years Jamboree

Last week the 1st Milan-Huntingdon game was irrelevant according to you.

This week a person would be retarded to say the 1st match-up was irrelevant.

Were you retarded last week?

Dang, Milan folks.... ya'll are takin a beating on here this week..... another village without its idiot..... BleedPurple has left his tribe!!