Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Your funny!!! Just for the fact, they are not wolverine helmets...only because Michigan does have a similiar helmet does not make it a "wolverine" helmet...we can say you have a Steelers helmet...they look almost alike...Trenton didn't stop that one man show either did they??? He ran for what 191 yards on Trenton????

look alike.... what cause they both are black... you are very observant huh?

When you need a play at the end of the game, put it in the players hands..... Sorry Cunningham didnt have the chance to see if he was a player.......

Sorry, that aint right, he is a player and from what i know a pretty good kid...... Its not his fault ya'lls 11 defensive players couldnt stop the only player we had on the field!!

See how stupid ya'll sound about one-man teams.......

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup...Good Luck to both of the teams!!! I'll be there to pay my 7 bucks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CYA there....... We'll be there too..... Dont wear purple though, it aint Mardi Gras yet.... Just using you to keep in tune for the Dawg mouths later in the week.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dont take it personal GC, I dont... heck ya'll have won me several nice meals through the years /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and for that I'm thankful...... even starting to feel bad about it... not!!

lol, It's all good...I keep up with sports from everywhere and not just here in West TN...I like keeping up football/basketball statewide because I'm into it...I give my opinions though some people may differ from 'em, they'll just have to live with it and accept it...Last thing I would hate is for me to interfere with someone's focus on the game lol...I don't want to get too far off topic, but I just wanted to say that I heard last night that Zach Ward (Gibson Co.'s DE #55) was talking with Tennessee recruiters...I talked to him earlier today just to see what the word is and he told me that he talked with a Tennessee recruiter whom had watched his film and the recruiter offered him to come to the Tennessee/Vanderbilt game yesterday (his mom and brother went as well) and he went down on the field and through the locker room etc.. and talked with all of the coaches!!! The guy he talked to from Tennessee was Johnny Long if that backs up what I say anymore...

lol, It's all good...I keep up with sports from everywhere and not just here in West TN...I like keeping up football/basketball statewide because I'm into it...I give my opinions though some people may differ from 'em, they'll just have to live with it and accept it...Last thing I would hate is for me to interfere with someone's focus on the game lol...I don't want to get too far off topic, but I just wanted to say that I heard last night that Zach Ward (Gibson Co.'s DE #55) was talking with Tennessee recruiters...I talked to him earlier today just to see what the word is and he told me that he talked with a Tennessee recruiter whom had watched his film and the recruiter offered him to come to the Tennessee/Vanderbilt game yesterday (his mom and brother went as well) and he went down on the field and through the locker room etc.. and talked with all of the coaches!!! The guy he talked to from Tennessee was Johnny Long if that backs up what I say anymore...

Yeah Johnny (wont be around) Long........ Thats great though, I love to see these area kids get opportunities to go and take in the atmosphere on the hill..... Anybody from around here that gets an opportunity to further their education by playing ball is great with me..... And if UT doesnt think he is what they are looking for, maybe he will get another opportunity somewhere else.... I'm all for the kids!!

Yeah Johnny (wont be around) Long........ Thats great though, I love to see these area kids get opportunities to go and take in the atmosphere on the hill..... Anybody from around here that gets an opportunity to further their education by playing ball is great with me..... And if UT doesnt think he is what they are looking for, maybe he will get another opportunity somewhere else.... I'm all for the kids!!

He says he has talked with a MTSU person as well but I'm not sure on what all has gone on with that

He says he has talked with a MTSU person as well but I'm not sure on what all has gone on with that

Up and coming program with great coaching staff in place....... There are also some good opportunities close to home too..... Bethel is doing great things, Lambuth will be in transition but will get back to upper level I think, UTM has a great head coach in Simpson. Alot of major and mid-major schools are starting to spend alot of time in this area recruiting.. Thats a credit to the kids and the coaching in this area.....

roll tide the rebels are pulling for yall, lets win then we can watch both games in the boro as we will both take home titles....... go REBELSI say 17 to 7 tide

Your Crazy milan hasnt allowed a single point yet thru the first two rounds... they will hold Kendyl Harper because they will come prepared for him... 27-14 Milan i predict Kendyl to get away with a couple because he is a great player but over all Milan holds strong