Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

you new peabody posters are pretty sassy kinda takes the heat off of me gimme a bit, i'll get back in this spit fest ok i got it. milan wins by 3. naw that's to boring. well i'm in awe you guys have got me stumped. at least you can say peabody won on here but not friday night at johnnie hale. hey that was a good one

Time out----good guys!!!

Let me just say aside from the topic we are here for, then will get back to it, that congratulations are in order to a Lady Dawg.... Way to go Chantel,,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> great athlete, great kid who works here in Trenton and always happy!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Way to go, you will look so much better in that black and gold with a big "P" logo on, than you did in that purple....

Now back to the oval ball..... ROLL TIDE!!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray Milan will win this game...they'll have a better shot at beating Goodpasture than Trenton will!!! If Goodpasture were to play Trenton they'd easily have the speed to stop Kendal and that'd be it for Trenton...With Milan they have more than just 1 player to have to key in on and they have more overall team speed to play with Goodpasture!!!

I will now start booking bets on who's bandwagon GC will be on next week!

Peabody Even money

Milan 3:1

Goodpasture 4:1

Alcoa 6:1

Place your bets!

More one man team talk.......... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Okay I'm outta here for the night...... It's tiring being in a battle of wits with unarmed opponents!! Hope you all have a great work week, it is a short one you know..... And BTW, all you dog fans dont eat too much turkey /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> on your day, save a little room for the crow Friday!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Okay I'm outta here for the night...... It's tiring being in a battle of wits with unarmed opponents!! Hope you all have a great work week, it is a short one you know..... And BTW, all you dog fans dont eat too much turkey /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> on your day, save a little room for the crow Friday!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will sing the one man team saying all day to Trenton. What defines a one player team?? If u take Harper away, Trenton is sittin at home listening to the playoffs on the radio. I mean T should be used to the crow the Bulldogs hand them every year. I can't wait till Milan does what they do. And we move on. And next season comes, and Milan beats T, and Trenton misses out on the playoffs and people like this have nothin to post about. CROW? Better hope Harper don't fall down the steps or come up with a cold lol

I will sing the one man team saying all day to Trenton. What defines a one player team?? If u take Harper away, Trenton is sittin at home listening to the playoffs on the radio. I mean T should be used to the crow the Bulldogs hand them every year. I can't wait till Milan does what they do. And we move on. And next season comes, and Milan beats T, and Trenton misses out on the playoffs and people like this have nothin to post about. CROW? Better hope Harper don't fall down the steps or come up with a cold lol

100 YEARS ....NEXT SEASON......ONE MAN TEAM! BOY DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A FOOTBALL LOOKS LIKE?

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> STOP IT YOUR KILLING ME!!!!

OK heres one for ya.....Milan is a one man team.....without Gilbert they would have to shut down the football program and prolly close the school. Chris Crider would be out of a job and walmart would leave town.

And you would still be an idiot!

Yep.

Read y'alls, too.

No difference. Just one big wizzin' contest.

Your side gives as good as it gets but some of you don't want to have to take it.

Thanks SKYHAWK, everybody knows it, they just want their cake and eat it too.... It aint the DAWG players that make other people cheer against them.....

Heres my statement for the night to sleep on: Give me Trenton, Milan, Westview, JCS, Camden and Huntingdon (in no particular order) kids and I'll take um to play anybody in the state!!!! But we aint wearing no dang purple, Barney went with Elvis and has left the building!!

Same song, 55th verse!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well after much posting and thought, I now know who has the most arrogant fans on coach T!

The envelope please..........And the winner is...........in a stunning upset for Milan.............Alcoa!

Man these guys are real #### holes, screen names like "thesmartestpersonintheworld", and the way they talk.....no body should even show up in the burrow to play them. Lots of talk about shock and awe, no one in 82A could play within 3 TD's of them, bla bla bla. Milan I had it wrong all these years, you guys are light weights! Whoever gets there please shut that big east tn mouth for them!

I was just thinking about this .Milan was caught with a player from another town i wonder if there football players are really from MILAN or other places . At least when we play , we do it with kids from Trenton only , we do not have to cheat to win, get help from referees . Look at the film from channel 7 news from last year.

ROLL TIDE