Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Have you guys decided which up and coming lineman you will recruit to block for him next year? How about which QB you're gonna go after in 2 years?

Go ahead, trash the private schools for recruiting!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Oh really? lol funny. KINDS FUNNY THAT MLAN IS THERE EVERY YEAR AND THIS YEAR HERE COMES THESE TYPE REPLIES. I GUESS MILAN RECRUITED ROD SMITH AND DAYLAN WALKER. I GUESS EVERY PLAYMAKER FROM MILAN IS RECRUITED. YOU SAYIN ST SO BROAD IS LIKE ME SAYIN TRENTON RECRUITED KENDELL. KINDA STINGS BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really? lol funny. KINDS FUNNY THAT MLAN IS THERE EVERY YEAR AND THIS YEAR HERE COMES THESE TYPE REPLIES. I GUESS MILAN RECRUITED ROD SMITH AND DAYLAN WALKER. I GUESS EVERY PLAYMAKER FROM MILAN IS RECRUITED. YOU SAYIN ST SO BROAD IS LIKE ME SAYIN TRENTON RECRUITED KENDELL. KINDA STINGS BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE.

IF THE SHOE FITS....... NOPE NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL, but I think everybody who keeps up with football in W.Tennesse knows the deal and the drill...... If you're gonna be the best or play with the best, ya gotta go out and get the best that ya dont have...... Look, Milan has got some great athletes and some good kids, its obvious to me that none of them are yours!!!!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Back to the game. Kendell is the best player on the field Friday Night. Milan has a very good D(held T to 6 points in regular season). Milan can allow 500 rushing yards and pitch a shut out for all I care. But Milan needs to balance the run and pass and make T pick which one to defend. I think this one will be a shoot out.

Milan kicks late field goal to win.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

Back to the game. Kendell is the best player on the field Friday Night. Milan has a very good D(held T to 6 points in regular season). Milan can allow 500 rushing yards and pitch a shut out for all I care. But Milan needs to balance the run and pass and make T pick which one to defend. I think this one will be a shoot out.

Milan kicks late field goal to win.

Milan 24

Trenton 21

thanx bleed for trying to turn this thread back in the right direction

boy this thread is just turning to hate the other team and have no respect for them grow the ------- up my god

oh and i almost forgot the kids is what its really about not us yall are missing the point of these games

You're right...... bury the hatchett? It should be a really close game Friday night and I was just wondering at what point in this years game the scoreboard clock at Johnnie Hale will fail!!! Will it be befpre the winning FG attempt or right after it when we get the ball back?

You're right...... bury the hatchett? It should be a really close game Friday night and I was just wondering at what point in this years game the scoreboard clock at Johnnie Hale will fail!!! Will it be befpre the winning FG attempt or right after it when we get the ball back?

lol at the scoreboard its been acting up but not at right times yet im sur eit will happen this fiday night though not sure at what point in the game but almost sure it will happen and yes it should be a very very close game between to fine football teams my opinion an extra point miss could get either team beat this friday could be wrong though never know

lol at the scoreboard its been acting up but not at right times yet im sur eit will happen this fiday night though not sure at what point in the game but almost sure it will happen and yes it should be a very very close game between to fine football teams my opinion an extra point miss could get either team beat this friday could be wrong though never know

BULLDOGGFAN.... I LIKE YA, I think you and I could carry on a decent conversation about two good teams, cheer for our own Friday night and then after its over, have a beer and then cheer for the winner in the semi's next week... Please dont take any of my remarks to Dog fans personnal toward you..... There are some real puddles of dog poop on here though, wearing that color!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Trenton has out played Milan in every way the last 3 times they have met. Trenton is 0-3. With that said, if Milan expects to win this time on the scoreboard, it is time they produce. Coleman needs to do 3 things, get the snap in his hands, step into and follow thru on his pass attempts and look off the safety. His life would be so much easier. Fields must make every attempt from here on. It is not how far it goes, but where it goes. Milan 10-7