theplayer

Through 12 games

Milan O is scoring 22.25 pts per game

Milan D is allowing 8.5 pts. per game

Trenton O is scoring 29 pts. per game

Trenton D is allowing 19.08 pts. per game

Milan wins 17-13.

Here is a stat for ya

Milan scored 13 on Peabody in the first half.....Milan gained 34 yards the second half. So Milan is averaging 13 aginst Peabody.

Guess what......it don't matter what they have done all year. This is the playoffs! THE game is this Friday night. This one will come down to who protects the football and wants the game more, you can't average that.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a stat for ya

Milan scored 13 on Peabody in the first half.....Milan gained 34 yards the second half. So Milan is averaging 13 aginst Peabody.

Guess what......it don't matter what they have done all year. This is the playoffs! THE game is this Friday night. This one will come down to who protects the football and wants the game more, you can't average that.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

These two teams are real close in talent but I give Milan the edge in coaching. However, the stats don't lie. Trenton has the better O and Milan has the better D.

I think this game will come down to who controls the line of scrimmage. Milan's Oline will need to turn in another Westview game for us to advance to the semi-finals.

Any defensive coach will tell you a running QB is something that almost can not be accounted for. Every team who came to stop Kendal alone has been gashed by Johnson. It turns into a pick your poision game. Harper, Johnson, Abbott, Barnes, Crenshaw, or Big Mat Morris. Whats it going to be Milan? Kendal will get his yards spy or no spy, you can't stop him. Slow him down, maybe. The offense will grind it out on the ground and controll the clock. The D will stack the line to stop Gilbert and make Milan pass. And guess who will be waiting in the defensive backfield? Also don't forget special teams A.J. can house one on ya quick. I remind you as I reminded the Westview fans, this is not the same team you played a few weeks ago. We are /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , Friday night we feast!

Any defensive coach will tell you a running QB is something that almost can not be accounted for. Every team who came to stop Kendal alone has been gashed by Johnson. It turns into a pick your poision game. Harper, Johnson, Abbott, Barnes, Crenshaw, or Big Mat Morris. Whats it going to be Milan? Kendal will get his yards spy or no spy, you can't stop him. Slow him down, maybe. The offense will grind it out on the ground and controll the clock. The D will stack the line to stop Gilbert and make Milan pass. And guess who will be waiting in the defensive backfield? Also don't forget special teams A.J. can house one on ya quick. I remind you as I reminded the Westview fans, this is not the same team you played a few weeks ago. We are /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , Friday night we feast!

and i say the same u will face a diff milan team this friday

like i was telling you dudley do-gooders /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> on 2 different threads last week, milan and peabody wil be playing at johnnie hale this friday are ya'll gonna get all up on the governor against me again? i sure hope so. i need some fresh fish /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> milan will be playing goodpasture at nashville next friday. why, well i'll tell ya'll why. in my opinion peabody is and will be the better team on the field friday night, but they are playing milan and milan has pretty much had peabody's number the past 30 or so years. so you have to factor in that milan is playing at home, milan does have a pretty good defense, milan has 4 GOLD BALLS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SO THE INTIMIDATION FACTOR IS THERE. and don't say that peabody won't be intimidated because they will be just like milan will be intimidated when they get to the boro to play alcoa whose 2nd home is nashville because they play there almost every year. so come on boys let's hear it. tell me i'm putting the cart before the horse. i've been doin it all year and it's only failed me once and that was that week 1 fluke at huntindon. milan wins this one 16-13. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

like i was telling you dudley do-gooders /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> on 2 different threads last week, milan and peabody wil be playing at johnnie hale this friday are ya'll gonna get all up on the governor against me again? i sure hope so. i need some fresh fish /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> milan will be playing goodpasture at nashville next friday.

If Milan and Goodpasture win this week then the game will be in Milan again. New 2A playoff rules give home field to the higher seed until the finals.

If Milan and Goodpasture win this week then the game will be in Milan again. New 2A playoff rules give home field to the higher seed until the finals.

yeah you're right. i just looked on tssaa and seen the new rule which is a good rule even by tssaa standards. they should do it in all classes. i was figuring they were still doin the odd-even year thing. well that's good for milan. rather see them play at home than middle tenn. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good to hear. As for Peabody, Harper is good. Johnson is good. Milan's defense is very very good. Our quarter back had a bad game last week. We couldn't throw so Huntington stacked to box and forced us to try. We did what we had to do. Milan's defense is too good for Trenton's run game to beat us. You will have to throw and our secondary aint too bad either. Here is my question. When Milan's typical run game gets stoped, we have a plan B and C. When harper and johnson get stoped, what will Trenton do? Milan by 14.