Lewis county future

Stat_pack1

well the weights at the field house arent completely right, kid told me he was benching 235lbs for reps of 3 and he couldnt even max 220 so hard to say,also ammons doesnt have the speed for the varsity games,lc has running backs benching over 200 so...... yea,maybe next year

woo buddy u kno kinda wat ur talking bout...in the wingt offense u dont really hav 2 be that strong look at jason crews but its better 2 be strong ...plus Desi is one of the fastest offensive linemen we hav..tyler hison is the fastest..than prolly desi n fish after tyler.. so yea he can be ready for playing time next year.. i aint saying he will get the pasition but he could get lots of playing time there... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with alloutblitz on the weights there weights are off out there lol and jaosn crews was strong lol he was benching like 265(i think) if that not right its only off by like 5lbs,and idk what u mena u dont really have to be strong in the wing t O you have to be strong to be on the line,you dont want a weak guy on the line gettin blown up,and about the o-line speed dont forget stovpipe,stovepipe runs a 5.4 at almost 300lbs and is very strong

i agree with alloutblitz on the weights there weights are off out there lol and jaosn crews was strong lol he was benching like 265(i think) if that not right its only off by like 5lbs,and idk what u mena u dont really have to be strong in the wing t O you have to be strong to be on the line,you dont want a weak guy on the line gettin blown up,and about the o-line speed dont forget stovpipe,stovepipe runs a 5.4 at almost 300lbs and is very strong

jason crews waznt benching 265 he waz around 225-250 smwhere between there..and wat i waz saying ammons aint that weak..but u dont hav 2 be really strong 2 play any pos..if u hav the right technique u can whip anybody u want even if ur 5 foot nothing n u cant even bench 200..technique means everything in football.i dont care how strong or fast u r techique comes first.n stove runs at tha most 5.6 which is still pretty dang fast for his size...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think there will be some surprises at the guard spot there is talent not only matt v. and caleb f.(Desi ammons and Dylan"THA FISH"Crews) will also be battling for the spots to.

I could easily see Tyler Hinson being thrown into the mix.Even if he is starting at MLB,Dakota did it,and im not saying hes anywhere close to the next Mr.football or as good as Dakota was.Im just saying i really like to see this kid play,he gives everything hes got,and it shows.I think out of the four(Caleb F.,Desi,Fish,& Tyler)Fish is the closest,mainly because of his strength,but the coaches really seem to be working on Fido.

u have to have strengh to be on the line,how many weak people to you see on the line in collage and in the pros,and you do have to have size to be on the line,i mean look at dylan crews.....he is a good ball player but when sharp would put him in in varsity games at d-tackle the big guys whould whoop up on him, o i got a question for you...........if strength doesnt matter and speed doesnt matter from what you siad..... then why do the panthers even bothering working out?????????????and running sprints to get faster??? and just work on technique......

jason crews waznt benching 265 he waz around 225-250 smwhere between there..and wat i waz saying ammons aint that weak..but u dont hav 2 be really strong 2 play any pos..if u hav the right technique u can whip anybody u want even if ur 5 foot nothing n u cant even bench 200..technique means everything in football.i dont care how strong or fast u r techique comes first.n stove runs at tha most 5.6 which is still pretty dang fast for his size...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

u have alot to learn about he game of football technique has alot to do with it, dont get me wrong, but until u get in with players who have strength and are very strong technique is only good if u can match their strength i also agree with the quote by lcpride. strength matters speed matter if it didnt anyone could play football well if they had this so called technique.

u have to have strengh to be on the line,how many weak people to you see on the line in collage and in the pros,and you do have to have size to be on the line,i mean look at dylan crews.....he is a good ball player but when sharp would put him in in varsity games at d-tackle the big guys whould whoop up on him, o i got a question for you...........if strength doesnt matter and speed doesnt matter from what you siad..... then why do the panthers even bothering working out?????????????and running sprints to get faster??? and just work on technique......

there u go again..like i said ealier u kinda kno wat ur talking bout..plus u kno wat i meant u dont hav 2 be a smart elic..FIRST of all we aint talking bout college football nor are we talking bout pro football are we???? wat i waz saying waz its good in all 2 be strong but if u dont hav good technique ur gonna get kill n u wont be worth a dime..if u kno wat ur talking about if u hav the right technique u will be faster...and dylan crews didnt get whopped a lot the only gm he really got beat in waz the hickman co.gm n the whole d-line got whoop..plus hes a frehsmen and i hear this is just dylan or fish 2nd year playing football.... i kinda see ur point.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

u have alot to learn about he game of football technique has alot to do with it, dont get me wrong, but until u get in with players who have strength and are very strong technique is only good if u can match their strength i also agree with the quote by lcpride. strength matters speed matter if it didnt anyone could play football well if they had this so called technique.

well,buddy looks like u got just as much 2 learn bout the game as i do...look at maryville they aint big but they hav good technique and i belive they hav won 60 gms in a row..and look at dakota crews he waznt the strongest nor waz he the fastest but he had great technique and look where it got him (mr.football)...im saying its great 2 be strong and hav speed but technique comes first.. i rekon me and u and lc pride will hav 2 agree 2 disagree..hav merry christmas /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think who ever works the hardest will get the spot at any position.And bout' the Dylan Crews thing the dude benches 270 and squats 400+ i think he is the best freshman(now sophmore)on the football team.And the Desi Ammons thing Come and watch him in the weight room and at practice in spring.He might not be the biggest baddest player on the team.But he has the guard genes His bro Garrett Ammons (should have been all state)was a starter his sophmore year and come to think of it that team went 12-1 and they got beat by the state champs Huntington.If they havent ran into them they might have went to state.And like i said earlier(S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E-S)!!!!!

well,buddy looks like u got just as much 2 learn bout the game as i do...look at maryville they aint big but they hav good technique and i belive they hav won 60 gms in a row..and look at dakota crews he waznt the strongest nor waz he the fastest but he had great technique and look where it got him (mr.football)...im saying its great 2 be strong and hav speed but technique comes first.. i rekon me and u and lc pride will hav 2 agree 2 disagree..hav merry christmas /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so fire walker if u go up against albert haynesworth or kyle vandenbosh(doubt i spelled either of those correctly)and ur technique is better then u will beat them just because ur technique is good so strength and speed has very little to do with it well then tell me this since u know all this about the game of football how come you lift weights in the off season so hard and not do walk throughs to help ur technique did u ever think to exicute technique good u have to be strong. strength is vital, if u match some very strong up against someone who is weak and has "

good technique" the strongest will win 9 out of 10 times lc pride and loggerman have the right idea on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> as for firewalker, i wish i knew where u were /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />