Lewis county future

Stat_pack1

so fire walker if u go up against albert haynesworth or kyle vandenbosh(doubt i spelled either of those correctly)and ur technique is better then u will beat them just because ur technique is good so strength and speed has very little to do with it well then tell me this since u know all this about the game of football how come you lift weights in the off season so hard and not do walk throughs to help ur technique did u ever think to exicute technique good u have to be strong. strength is vital, if u match some very strong up against someone who is weak and has "

good technique" the strongest will win 9 out of 10 times lc pride and loggerman have the right idea on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> as for firewalker, i wish i knew where u were /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i thot i waz done talking bout this!!!!! yall people dont kno anything bout football i dont rekon.. u go ask all tha coaches and they will tell u technique is the most important... and yes if u got a lot better technique than albert hangsworth n vanenbosh u can block them...but here is the difference my friend i said earlier being strong n having speed helps out a lot,albert hangsworth n vandenbosh has good technique or they wouldnt be in the NFL,(BY THE WAY WE R TALKING BOUT HIGHSKOOL BALL)so yea they prolly would win cause they got strenghth n speed 2 go along with technique..if lewis co ever wins a state championship it will be cause of technique..i would want 11 players on each side of tha ball that has great technique than 11 players on both side of the ball that r just strong n fast...u can be strong n hav bad technigue n miss a tackle u can be fast n not hav technique n miss the tackle..wat im trying 2 say is if a player waz 6;5 could bench 400 pounds n ran a 4.4 n he didnt hav good technique,u kno running high hitting high.tackling high blocking high,lining up high n not low,stuff like that do u think he would would that good? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> by the way man I MAY BE IN HOHENWALD lol jk

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOO!!!This is almost as intense as an actual game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> but really guys, its not that big of a deal.This thread is supposed to be about LC's future,not wether its better to have technique or strength and speed.Its alright, you both disagree,so lets go w/ what Firewalker said earlier, and agree to disagree!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> what about it?

WOOOOOO!!!This is almost as intense as an actual game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> but really guys, its not that big of a deal.This thread is supposed to be about LC's future,not wether its better to have technique or strength and speed.Its alright, you both disagree,so lets go w/ what Firewalker said earlier, and agree to disagree!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> what about it?

i agree 2 lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can I get some info on Coach Spivey. Today he accepted the head coaching job at our school and I would like to know more about him.

WOW.......!! you got the best asst. LCHS had in my opinion. Relates to the players very well, well respected. Sure going to be missed in LCHS. A lot of class. Good role model for players.......can't say anything bad from what I know about him. By the way............Which school are you?

WOW.......!! you got the best asst. LCHS had in my opinion. Relates to the players very well, well respected. Sure going to be missed in LCHS. A lot of class. Good role model for players.......can't say anything bad from what I know about him. By the way............Which school are you?

South Fulton. We are in West Tn. We are in the same region as McKenzie. The 1-A State Runner-up. They say he is an excellent defensive coach. What Defense does he run? It just kind of sprung on us. I woke up and heard we have a new coach. Way out of the blue.

Like I said in the other post your administration has made a tremendous hire! The one thing you are going to do is play defense.The man can coach it.As far as the offense you will probably see a more spread out version of the wing-t.I would think he will throw it a little more than what Coach Sharp did.With the athletes South Fulton has got they will be able to contend on a yearly basis in your region.He will be prepared and he knows how to relate to kids.A great,great loss for Lewis Co.Let the excitement begin!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in the other post your administration has made a tremendous hire! The one thing you are going to do is play defense.The man can coach it.As far as the offense you will probably see a more spread out version of the wing-t.I would think he will throw it a little more than what Coach Sharp did.With the athletes South Fulton has got they will be able to contend on a yearly basis in your region.He will be prepared and he knows how to relate to kids.A great,great loss for Lewis Co.Let the excitement begin!!!!!!!!!

Could of said it better! One Heck of a loss for LCHS. Excellent coach and with class! He'll get your program on track.

Respects the kids.......and you'll see them put out a lot of effort to play for the man!

South Fulton. We are in West Tn. We are in the same region as McKenzie. The 1-A State Runner-up. They say he is an excellent defensive coach. What Defense does he run? It just kind of sprung on us. I woke up and heard we have a new coach. Way out of the blue.

he runs a defense similar 2 a 4-4..good coach he will set the tempo high at practice.he can coach any pos. great gain for yall and great loss for us.. im gonna miss seeing him on tha sidelines