grace christian academy

scoutman511

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace will be very strong this year and should make its first trip to state. Anything can happen from that point on its tough to predict as we have seen in past state tourn. Grace has a solid 9 players this year unlike last year only five and were worn down at the end of the year. They dont have great size starters are 5'9-5'11-6'2-6'0-6'4 and off the bench 6'2 and 6'4 but the make up for it with a great running and shooting game and very good pressure defense. Dont be suprised to see them in the "boro" this year.

Grace will be very strong this year and should make its first trip to state. Anything can happen from that point on its tough to predict as we have seen in past state tourn. Grace has a solid 9 players this year unlike last year only five and were worn down at the end of the year. They dont have great size starters are 5'9-5'11-6'2-6'0-6'4 and off the bench 6'2 and 6'4 but the make up for it with a great running and shooting game and very good pressure defense. Dont be suprised to see them in the "boro" this year.

Does the Wannamaker kid play BB or is he strictly Football? I think reg.1 will be tough this year. We (Cloudland) have a lot of kids back from a team that has went to state the last 2 years and I'm not even sure we can place 3rd in our conf. Univ. High, Unaka, Hampton are all quallity teams. What region is Grace in?

there gonna be real goodthey beat washburn 72 to 25 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Grace has a nice team and could make a push for the Boro in single A. They really need to step up the competition level though. You win 30 something games last year, return your entire team, and schedule Washburn as out of district competition....

there gonna be real goodthey beat washburn 72 to 25 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You guys want make state, while you are playing Washburn, Unaka and Cloudland are playing Knox Bearden and UH is playing Greeneville just a little different level I think. You have to play tough teams to be tournament ready and win sub-state games.

You guys want make state, while you are playing Washburn, Unaka and Cloudland are playing Knox Bearden and UH is playing Greeneville just a little different level I think. You have to play tough teams to be tournament ready and win sub-state games.

Hold on now. We are playing Cloudland and Hampton as well as AA and AAA teams such as Anderson County, CAK, Union County, Cumberland Gap, Rutledge and Catholic. Let's talk about this come February and March.

Hold on now. We are playing Cloudland and Hampton as well as AA and AAA teams such as Anderson County, CAK, Union County, Cumberland Gap, Rutledge and Catholic. Let's talk about this come February and March.

I will be more than glad to talk about it come March. You guys better believe that it is tough to Knock off Cloudland, Unaka and Hampton come tournament time. However, I am glad to see you buffed up your schedule.

I do believe grace will make it to state this year. And yes thier schedule is better this year although Grace did try to upgrade its schedule even more but had trouble getting the large schools in knoxville to add them to thier schedule and even couldnt get into the Knoxville jamboree even though they were told they would be included this year but when the schedule came out they were not. They have everyone back plus 3 players added that will help and the returning players are stronger and much inproved over last year.