Come on Region 4. Help Gville defeat the Pirates

shakennotstirred

Since the cards seem to be stacked against the Tigers, I thought our region four brothers could help us plot the mighty pirates' downfall--together. In short, if you were preparing for SP this week, how would you take back the odds? I hope this thread is both entertaining, yet informative. LET's GO BIG BLUE!

If you can stop #24 for the pirates you might have a chance.

If you can stop #24 for the pirates you might have a chance.

Has anyone seen the Randall Cobb video on Unapproved Website? Now..he is without a doubt the best athlete Tennessee has right now--Amazing. Well, what defense best suits a high octane team like SP? My gut tells me that GV will prepare to stop the run, but I know SP, after watching a few of our game tapes, must be looking to pass.

Since the cards seem to be stacked against the Tigers, I thought our region four brothers could help us plot the mighty pirates' downfall--together. In short, if you were preparing for SP this week, how would you take back the odds? I hope this thread is both entertaining, yet informative. LET's GO BIG BLUE!

Shoot ole Possumtowner ill be a rootin fer dem dar G-Men. I reckon if in you can stop dar runnin then yessir you may have a shot but dem fellers is fast. Dem pirates run through dem Commanders like water through through a strainer. Dem Pirates proved dey can toss that rock around a bit too so be careful.