Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

are you going to be stupid and say that Shiverdecker from last years team did not transfer there from north carolina? do you want too say that 5 or 6 of this years starters have not transfered to alcoa from some where else or do you want to be made to look stupid!!

I will say you are about STUPID because Shivy came from Jeff. Co. Where did you get NC from?? You must have us mixed up with another team of yours. Maybe we do have a few starters that tranfered in, but did those 5 or 6 players do most of the damage tonight? Alcoa's skilled players and most key players are BORN AND RAISED IN ALCOA YOU FOOL!!! Why would I lie?? I guess I was recruited to go to Alcoa also huh?? I mean I do own a few state records in track and own 8 state titles?? Does that mean I was recruited because I was successful?? You have no idea what kind of athletes we have in Alcoa and some of our best athletes don't even play sports!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa, you made a believer out of me, you are a super team. I eat all my words, garble, garble, garble. All I can say is, Goodpasture has their hands full

For my crack on Maryville, I eat my words garble, garble, garble, but I still don't buy into the national ranking though!

For my crack on Fulton, I really eat my words, they horse whipped Pearl Cohn, garble, garble, garble.

I would like to congratulate the DCA team on an outstanding season, and the good run in the playoffs. Sometimes the other team is just better, no shame in that.

I would like to congratulate my nephew #21 on an outdstanding year 1600 yards plus rushing and over 20 touchdowns and he is one of the best open field tacklers in the state.

Alcoa, good luck next week, your that good! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey, you are a class dude. DCA is a great school with a great mission. I have been following you guys since the days of Scooter when I live in the Nashville area. By the way, one of your former allstate players, who is a young doctor, is married to a lovely Alcoa Alum. It's a small world!!!

are you going to be stupid and say that Shiverdecker from last years team did not transfer there from north carolina? do you want too say that 5 or 6 of this years starters have not transfered to alcoa from some where else or do you want to be made to look stupid!!

You're a riot!!! Shivy didn't come from NC, he came from Jeff. Co. If you'll look on the roster you'll see that he's not even playing for Alcoa anymore.

I'll admit, my son is one who wasn't born in Blount Co., or even Knox Co. for that matter. He was born in Ga. and spent his elementary and 6th grade in SC. While he's not a starter (he's an underclassman), we chose to live in Alcoa and have our kids attend Alcoa Schools for numerous reasons besides football. Oh yeah, I'm an alum of AHS. That's a big reason parents send their kids to Alcoa.

man , you truly are stupid and ignorant , i go to school with these gusy and have been to almost all of there houses , which are in ALCOA , and thats where they are FROM. Recruiting" is just your alls pillow to fall on after we whoop up on you on Friday nights , stop trying to talk trash and just deal with the fact that you lost , people are always talking trash about alcoa , WE HEAR YOU AND WE DONT CARE! All those boys play there hearts out every friday and thats what counts commitment , so please , just dont open your mouth and let any more ignorant , stupid remarks come out of it

I will say you are about STUPID because Shivy came from Jeff. Co. Where did you get NC from?? You must have us mixed up with another team of yours. Maybe we do have a few starters that tranfered in, but did those 5 or 6 players do most of the damage tonight? Alcoa's skilled players and most key players are BORN AND RAISED IN ALCOA YOU FOOL!!! Why would I lie?? I guess I was recruited to go to Alcoa also huh?? I mean I do own a few state records in track and own 8 state titles?? Does that mean I was recruited because I was successful?? You have no idea what kind of athletes we have in Alcoa and some of our best athletes don't even play sports!

How can you be an athlete and not play sports?

You are a man of your word and classy guy...it was fun jousting with you on the board. I wish your nephew much success in the future /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree, I didn't think you'd get back on here and face us Alcoa fans but you did and I respect you for that. You just cant get any classier than that! Great season DCA and maybe we'll make the trip up there next year.

[/quote WHAT ABOUT SHIVERDECKER from last year? where was he from? don,t get into this too deep,because i will give you proof of alot of this years team that are not from or natives from the last few years of alcoa!!

Jefferson Co. TN so what?

He and his mom moved back to the area to live with his uncle who I grew up with in ALCOA in the 70's

Come on with your proof

First, worden you are a class act. I hope that when the day comes I will be as quick to garble my words down. An athlete can not play sports and still be athletic. It justtakes natural skill an ability and not all people want to risk their body in sports. Shivy had family porblems and he is not helping the team this year, though he was at tonights game. Have you ever considered that education draws some people to ALcoa. Alcoas raw talent destroys 2A without recruiting. I noticed he hasn't refuted my comments on Rankin.