Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Probably because they just beat a team that destroyed Henry County in the playoffs last year.

Yeah .. that is as good a reason ..ive seen in days!! .. close game but maplewood wins it ... i see Henry getting held to under 20 points and maplewood putting up close to 28

let me do my math .. 2 rush td's + 1 pass td + 1 td by the defense

Henry Co ... will just kick 6 field goals so that leaves a new score of

6 and 9 look so much a like ..dont ya think .. thank god for the edit button

Maplewood 27

Henry Co. 18

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am as big of an hc fan as anybody else, but this is getting out of hand!! It is a semifinal game it is not going to be a blowout. All we're doing is looking like cocky rednecks. That just gets their fans, coaches, players, and staff fired up and ready to beat us.

Both sides are getting out of hand. Some people who get on this forum are foolish and immature. They don't care what they say, and in fact attempt to appear foolish. They are successful in that endeavor.. Those of us who are serious and real, realize that this should be a close game, befitting of a semi-final match-up.

In the famous words of one of my all-time famous wrestlers, "WHEEEW!!" I am like so ready for this game. 'Cephus you are SO right...this is going to be a barn-burner of a game!! Both teams have worked their butts off to get to this spot. It is going to be a wonderful time in Paris tomorrow nite. The voodoo juice may just be the best that I have ever brewed yet. Can't wait till the tailgate party. We will be there!!

Boys don't let all the hype on here deter you one bit!! Work hard today!! Stay the course!! Remember that Maplewood is just as good as we are...the difference is how bad do YOU want it?! Keep the focus!! Make us go to M'town next week!!

RED BALL!!

RED BALL!!

RED BALL!!

How old are you like 12-13? Its Maplewood not mapplewood!!!! Also quit speading false info. Youi don't know anyone at Maplewood!!!

After HC gets done with them they will be glad to think it was Mapplewood and not Maplewood who was demolished by the Patriots!!!! There is no way they can even come close to matching up with the Big Red. Maplewood what really makes you think you can????? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

After HC gets done with them they will be glad to think it was Mapplewood and not Maplewood who was demolished by the Patriots!!!! There is no way they can even come close to matching up with the Big Red. Maplewood what really makes you think you can????? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Probably because they just beat a team that destroyed Henry County in the playoffs last year.

Guest Advisor

The YANKER is alive and well, my "Advisorly YANKER-Watcherring" friend. I take so much time off during football season, that when my Cougars are finished, I really need to work. My father's recent hospital stay put the YANKER even further behind. I read this thread regularly, but the YANKER has little to add. I wish HC good luck and hope that you continue to represent the region well. My father and I will be make the trip to Henryland tomorrow to watch HC defeat Maplewood 21-17!! I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you were pretty close last week in your prediction! Here's hoping you are the "right on target" Yanker this week!! By the time you leave for Paris, most of the Golden Tide Fans should be well on the way to Nashville as to not clog the highways for those eager get a glimpse of you and the Patriots!! Be careful on your trip to Norhwest TN ...............we need you badly this week!! Go Big Red!

O.k, are you planning on missing an extra point somewhere in there. 4 touchdowns x 7 points is 28, not 27. A field goal is 3 points, last time I checked. 9 field goals at 3 points a piece is 27. Obviously you are as smart about everything else in life as you are about football, MORON! You better hope Maplewood football is better than your math, or you will get man handled. I do believe this will be a great game from my perspective! Boski, quit doing math, please!

Careful, Big Red fans, I suspect Boski is baiting us.

GO BIG RED

Good Morning Big Red Nation! Like the KAISER said, we are approaching 24 hrs to gametime! I am getting pretty anxious for the time to arrive. Its going to be a great match-up just like last week. One computer poll has Maplewood favored by 4 while the other has Henry County favored by 5. So again, that tells me that this is going to be a great matchup of two solid teams. The atmosphere is going to be unlike any other game this year, simply INCREDIBLE!!! We welcome any and all Maplewood fans to Paris. This is the Big One!

BR84, rumor has it that the tailgating specialty this week is going to ribs, ribs, and more ribs. With some extra fixins on the side. It should be a great time!!! So bring whatever other goodies and the voodoo juice and we'll do it up right! I can just hear Doc Holladay now, "I'll be your Huckleberry, your move!" The time is NOW! Let's git 'er dun!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Both sides are getting out of hand. Some people who get on this forum are foolish and immature. They don't care what they say, and in fact attempt to appear foolish. They are successful in that endeavor.. Those of us who are serious and real, realize that this should be a close game, befitting of a semi-final match-up.

ya boski

Yeah .. that is as good a reason ..ive seen in days!! .. close game but maplewood wins it ... i see Henry getting held to under 20 points and maplewood putting up close to 28

Henry Co ... will just kick 9 field goals so that leaves a new score of

Maplewood 27

Henry Co. 18

just to let u know HC kicked 1 FG the whole year so you might want to flip the score. HC been held under 20 points only once so I don't see that happening.

Henry Co ... will just kick 9 field goals so that leaves a new score of

Maplewood 27

Henry Co. 18

C'mon Boski - best offense in the state and you keep us out of the endzone?!?!? Plus even if we did kick 9 field goals (which would be a state record) that would be 3 points each for 27 - not 18. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Surly you can do better than that?!?!?