Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Kind of off topic, but has anyone talked to coach Gaddis much? Is he approachable?

My family and I moved to Henry County this summer. Got a call from Coach Gaddis inquiring about if my son was interested in playing football this year. Came away from the phone conversation with very good vibes- seemed to be very personable and sincere gentleman.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got for you ..homebrew

........ a bum a loser

That played a harp ..in a one man band that fell apart ..

a torn 80's poster of elvira that broke his heart, he jerked and he pulled and it just wouldnt start

he let out a ummh and a whiff then a fart ..all for a women

who's flesh he never saw .. no one wanted a wooden pencil that wasnt used to draw

so he tells these stories of fiction and some folk lore..

they sell dolls for that now 59.99 at the store!

you cant telll them like i do, youre quite the bore

henry co makes me sleepy ill try not to snore!!

MacBoski Act I, Scene Cut from play.

GO MIGHTY PANTHERS!!

LOL /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ................hahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...........................L.M.A.O /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

His score is closer than yours. Your mind is more clouded than his. How is it that a team as great as you say Maplewood is, can lose to a 6-4 team that has a weak defense? I believe Maplewood to be a VERY good team, but they are not quite what you think.Than k you. Will you be at the Henry County game or the Millington game?

I was one of two on standby last week at Millington. Unbelievable destruction of a fine W. Station football team in every department!!! I'm out of work for the season now and have been delegated to "fan" status. I'll be at the Millington-Independence game this Friday, but have plans to be in Murfreesboro for the "Grand Finale." I'm looking for Mitchell to be there in the 3A game, Henry vs Maryville in the 4A Final and Millington in the 5A Final. Mitchell has probably the finest athletes this year collectively in Memphis, I think Henry got a huge break in the other semi with Hillsboro turning the ball over 6 times and Henry grabbing a fumble in mid-air to win. (You've got to have some luck along the way if you are to continue week after week!) And finally, I don't think anyone will be able to touch Millington now. Hopefully the Pats are having a good week of practice. I know they will be prepared and "home field" is a definite plus. Only advice I could give would be to make darn sure you "DON'T LOOK AHEAD AT THIS POINT AND DON'T EVEN DREAM ABOUT A FINAL APPEARANCE UNTIL IT'S A REALITY! ALL EFFORTS TOTALLY ON MAPLEWOOD PERIOD! Again, best of luck and play hard!!!

47 hrs...45 mins 'til tip-off.

the city of lights will be on fire!!!

I know there will be a huge crowd. Isn't it a shame that Maplewood's season will be over at half??? Patriots WILL have a running clock in 2nd half!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know there will be a huge crowd. Isn't it a shame that Maplewood's season will be over at half??? Patriots WILL have a running clock in 2nd half!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Neither team will come close to having a running clock. I know you are confident, but your prediction is wayyyyy off.

boski he ain't NO DAISY /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i would have to he(boski) is our best(maplewood) defender

two thumps up for you boski. hold it down /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gonna be a quiet night without Boski

GO BIG RED

I cant believe its even a question of whether or not Boski is coming to a game of this magnitude!!! Surely a fan of his caliber would move heaven and earth to support his team in the semis!! Some advise....I would start walkin' and stop talkin" /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> (most of which is just nonsensical jibberish)

Roll Red Roll