Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

OK boski dude im going to be at this one. I will be wearing my CHS color hoody of the BIG ONE of CHS he can't make it because of basketball now.

I will be there to eat with the Gaddis Crew so which tail gate can i attend?

Looking forward to it what time should i arrive? As to Fastcat if he needs a ride let me know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Golfen! Get there as early in the afternoon as you can. Things will get going pretty good by 3:00PM when the radio station sets up. Come to the large gathering of people on the practice field, next to the fieldhouse. There will be lots of food around and lots of fun! And if we can get Boski over that fire pit, we might just stick a football in his mouth! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Golfen! Get there as early in the afternoon as you can. Things will get going pretty good by 3:00PM when the radio station sets up. Come to the large gathering of people on the practice field, next to the fieldhouse. There will be lots of food around and lots of fun! And if we can get Boski over that fire pit, we might just stick a football in his mouth! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Won't be able to do that with ole boski, at least not legally. We have a burning law inside city limits! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

OK boski dude im going to be at this one. I will be wearing my CHS color hoody of the BIG ONE of CHS he can't make it because of basketball now.

I will be there to eat with the Gaddis Crew so which tail gate can i attend?

Looking forward to it what time should i arrive? As to Fastcat if he needs a ride let me know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

not that I have anything to prove to anyone, but like I said, I frequent several high school message boards and get all kinds of good information from them.........now, last week, I broke my foot and am in an aircast, so I have been frequenting the boards a little more than usual....usually I don't post much.........oops, there goes my cover.......don't look for the guy on crutches friday night........lol

after reading several of your replies, i did revisit my notes on henry county and 2 players, theus and allen will probably play D1, but just not part of my concentration for this weekend......i will also mention this, since Coach Gaddis arrived at henry county, many big name schools have taken notice and inquired about his kids.......i would expect several of his younger players to get recruited in the upcoming years.......when a coach like that arrives at a school.....heads turn

as far as my prediction for friday.......it is pretty simple.......henry county is just a much faster football team and will really exploit the run defense of maplewood.........

LOL yeah i hear Drewcephus if boski can make it this will be fun. I will help you stuff the football in his mouth. *wink* boski dude you need to figure out a way to make it. Your team will need you for support after this one is over. boski has to be someone you know from MW that's going. Get hooked up and be there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

not that I have anything to prove to anyone, but like I said, I frequent several high school message boards and get all kinds of good information from them.........now, last week, I broke my foot and am in an aircast, so I have been frequenting the boards a little more than usual....usually I don't post much.........oops, there goes my cover.......don't look for the guy on crutches friday night........lol

after reading several of your replies, i did revisit my notes on henry county and 2 players, theus and allen will probably play D1, but just not part of my concentration for this weekend......i will also mention this, since Coach Gaddis arrived at henry county, many big name schools have taken notice and inquired about his kids.......i would expect several of his younger players to get recruited in the upcoming years.......when a coach like that arrives at a school.....heads turn

as far as my prediction for friday.......it is pretty simple.......henry county is just a much faster football team and will really exploit the run defense of maplewood.........

I want some of whatever you are smoking. Your post is pretty laughable.

what was that maplewood vs ken wood kik off ken wood return for TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL yeah i hear Drewcephus if boski can make it this will be fun. I will help you stuff the football in his mouth. *wink* boski dude you need to figure out a way to make it. Your team will need you for support after this one is over. boski has to be someone you know from MW that's going. Get hooked up and be there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im working on it!! send tha wagon for me !!!

lol was that some kind of hidden msg .. them panthers are going to handle Henry County whether im there or not ..i just want to be there ..to see the beatdown you guys are asking for .. ah i see you guys just want my 7 bucks so you can open city hall for another week.

serious ..im going to try and make it.

Laws are kind of loose out here on the ole frontier. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

they sure are ...

and i know most of you guys are graduates of dick cheney school of law and hunting ..and thats 5 star right there!!!

well folks .. im heading out .. enjoy your break from me ... ill be back to wreck more havoc 2morrow!!!