Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Good Morning 'Cephus...and gang. The brew is doing just fine this morning. Got some of them marbles ready to go in the pot as we speak. Gator and Michael is agging up right now...I will get them away from them shortly. It's best if I don't interupt them...peace and quiet is a valued commodity if ya know what I mean. I will probably be in the same area again this Friday. It is hard for my mom and dad to go very high in the stands. I am just glad that they are willing and able to join us. As for the tailgating...we were there behind the stadium eating and hollering...look us up Friday...red Tahoe or white Silverado...plenty to eat and drink.

Since you have seen the tapes on Maplewood, what do you think about how our O-line matches up with their D-line? My boy told me that they have a big boy for him. I hear another one hitting the ground. He has not been tested very much this year. Looking forward to a test to see what he is made of. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful morning, looks like a beautiful day.

Weather forecast for Friday is Sunny, game time temps low to mid 40's.

I can hear those stands already.....

ROLL RED ROLL

ROLL RED ROLL

ROLL RED ROLL

60 hours and counting!

I AGREE HC WILL ROLL OVER MAPLEWOOD. I STATED WAY BACK THAT HC WOULD EASILY MAKE IT SEMI'S AND NOT BE CHALLENGED UNTIL THEN. MELROSE COMPETED BETTER THAN EXPECTED, BUT THOSE THINGS DO HAPPEN. HOWEVER, WITH HILLSBORO FUMBLING THEIR OPPORTUNITIES AWAY NOW THE PATS WILL CRUISE TO FINALS!!! HC HAS HAD THEIR OFF GAME IN PLAYOFFS AND STILL PREVAILED. HELLO BORO!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good Morning Big Red Nation! It is a beautiful morning indeed wingman. And howdy BR84! Theres about 200-300 people that tailgate over in the endzone of the practice field by the fieldhouse. Its a great spot because we can holler for the boyz when they head out on the field for warm ups. And usually there are about for or five folks (maybe more!) cooking up something really good. Also, the crew from ESPN Radio 96.5 will be over there this Friday. Been getting there about 3:00-4:00 or so. I understand about having to sit lower with your folks. Was just worried.

As for what I think of Maplewood line, they are big but don't appear to be that fast and athletic (like the ones from Melrose). They do hit hard, but my thoughts are they will fall hard too. I think your boy will do fine, he's plenty big to hold his own. There are some key factors that will allow the Big Red to move the ball. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I can't wait!!! On the offensive front they are pretty big too, with a great TE and a high quality RB. So the Patriots have their work cut out for them, but I like our chances. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fastcat, since you prefer to live in the past and tell the CoachT brethren of how dominant your Knights were this season...........might the ADVISOR remind you that Kenwood had their chance at the Patriots last season! Uhhhh.......HC beat the Knights 17-6! How does that make Kenwood "head and shoulders" better than Henry County in 2007? Oh.....and for clarification purposes, Westview had a 1st Round, 16th overall pick in 2007 by the name of Justin Harrell and a 2nd round, 44th overall pick in 2000 by the name of Chad Clifton both of whom remain on the active roster of the Green Bay Packers! So, "historically" most would say the Chargers have had descent talent over the years!

All I am telling you blinded by red fools, is that Kenwood would have beaten Raleigh Egypt as badly as Henry county did, and Maplewood beat our tails, they are the best high school team that I have seen since last Years Maryville squad. Henry county does not belong on the field with them. If is not an insult to say this, Henry county has a good football team but they just are not state championship material, Maplewood on the other hand is made of state championship material.

Good Morning 'Cephus...and gang. The brew is doing just fine this morning. Got some of them marbles ready to go in the pot as we speak. Gator and Michael is agging up right now...I will get them away from them shortly. It's best if I don't interupt them...peace and quiet is a valued commodity if ya know what I mean. I will probably be in the same area again this Friday. It is hard for my mom and dad to go very high in the stands. I am just glad that they are willing and able to join us. As for the tailgating...we were there behind the stadium eating and hollering...look us up Friday...red Tahoe or white Silverado...plenty to eat and drink.Since you have seen the tapes on Maplewood, what do you think about how our O-line matches up with their D-line? My boy told me that they have a big boy for him. I hear another one hitting the ground. He has not been tested very much this year. Looking forward to a test to see what he is made of. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looking forward to seeing your lumberjack moving some maples around this Friday.

Good Morning Big Red Nation! It is a beautiful morning indeed wingman. And howdy BR84! Theres about 200-300 people that tailgate over in the endzone of the practice field by the fieldhouse. Its a great spot because we can holler for the boyz when they head out on the field for warm ups. And usually there are about for or five folks (maybe more!) cooking up something really good. Also, the crew from ESPN Radio 96.5 will be over there this Friday. Been getting there about 3:00-4:00 or so. I understand about having to sit lower with your folks. Was just worried.As for what I think of Maplewood line, they are big but don't appear to be that fast and athletic (like the ones from Melrose). They do hit hard, but my thoughts are they will fall hard too. I think your boy will do fine, he's plenty big to hold his own. There are some key factors that will allow the Big Red to move the ball. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I can't wait!!! On the offensive front they are pretty big too, with a great TE and a high quality RB. So the Patriots have their work cut out for them, but I like our chances. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pats earned their chance! I agree, can't wait! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> boski i done read all your stupid post. You think u know so much about football beat u havn/t never played a down in your life. You talk good game I would love to meet u and your smart mouth on the sideline where I'll be standing. I want to see how much u going to be talking doing the game and after the game when the final score reads. i'm not going to say what the score will be. but I tell u this Henry Co. played the best Defense in the state last week and look at the outcome, so I don't no what maplewood has to offer HC.

well i done read all 17 of your stupid-er post ..i know more about this game than you think i do .. and ive played plenty of ball .. i wouldnt talk smack if i didnt feel like myself and my team could back it up .. and take notice that im still talking ... and maplewood is still playing ..what do you have to say about that? and no you didnt play the best defense ..you will meet them this friday night ..and you will meet a few other people friday .. they will introduce themselves to you come game time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I am telling you blinded by red fools, is that Kenwood would have beaten Raleigh Egypt as badly as Henry county did, and Maplewood beat our tails, they are the best high school team that I have seen since last Years Maryville squad. Henry county does not belong on the field with them. If is not an insult to say this, Henry county has a good football team but they just are not state championship material, Maplewood on the other hand is made of state championship material.

Well I guess Henry County will just have to make history Friday night against a far superior State Championship caliber team. I don't how they are going to do it but it will be fun watching it happen!

Good Morning Big Red Nation! It is a beautiful morning indeed wingman. And howdy BR84! Theres about 200-300 people that tailgate over in the endzone of the practice field by the fieldhouse. Its a great spot because we can holler for the boyz when they head out on the field for warm ups. And usually there are about for or five folks (maybe more!) cooking up something really good. Also, the crew from ESPN Radio 96.5 will be over there this Friday. Been getting there about 3:00-4:00 or so. I understand about having to sit lower with your folks. Was just worried.

As for what I think of Maplewood line, they are big but don't appear to be that fast and athletic (like the ones from Melrose). They do hit hard, but my thoughts are they will fall hard too. I think your boy will do fine, he's plenty big to hold his own. There are some key factors that will allow the Big Red to move the ball. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I can't wait!!! On the offensive front they are pretty big too, with a great TE and a high quality RB. So the Patriots have their work cut out for them, but I like our chances. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and i thought talked alot of smack your the champ /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you guys dont have a clue ..ok maybe BIG is good .. but BIG and FAST is lot better Maplewood wins! its that simple

Red Warrior, you are correct, it will be nothing at all like what oooooooo predicted, it will be Maplewood 45 to Henry county 13. Maplewood has twice as much talent as Henry county, and twice as much talent as anybody that Henry county has played. Oh and they have more talent on their Defensive line than Martin Westview has on their entire team, maybe in their entire history. I believe that Maplewood will be able to play their twos and threes and get them plenty of expereince for the future years in the playoffs as Henry county is soft and weak. Henry county has had a hard time tackling from what I hear and the Maplewood squad are hard to tackle so that does not add up well for the little red squallers. Melrose use to be a great team, but now just a good team and Henry county is a good team but Maplewood, now their is a great team. Just look at what they have doen in the playoffs, beat a very good Kenwood team, beat a very good Clarksville team, and beat a Hillsboro team that has given Henry county nightmares for the last year.

I try not to get involved when I don't have a dog in the fight, but you are sadly misinformed about both Henry County and the quality of their opponents. Tell your team to cruise on in to Paris expecting a cakewalk and they're going to experience not only a long, but sad bus ride home. As far as you criticizing Westview, we've put more players in D1 and the NFL than any school on your pathetic schedule and maybe all put together. If you're so convinced of Maplewood's superiority, have your coaches call up Henry County or Westview and schedule a game after next year, as both always have trouble getting people to play. Nah, you won't do that. It's safer to get on some message board and run your fat mouth about teams you've never seen play. If you're lucky, Henry County will only beat you and not humiliate you.

And you must be Maplewood. Look, darling, Maplewood. The deadliest football team since Maryville, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

You don't even know him.

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Guys, now is the time to get that fire in your eyes and the burn in your gut. They think that they are going to come in here and walk all over us...NOT!! We have come too far, played too hard, and laid it all on the line for this shot. Work hard...focus...we will not be denied!!

'Cephus we will move the War Wagon to your part of the party this Friday. Will they let us park over there or will we have to tote our stuff on the field?

Listen...RED SWARM!!! RED SWARM!!! RED SWARM!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Advisor

FASTCAT......none of us "Ray Charles Patriot fans" are hanging our hats on beating the Pharoahs in the first round! Why is that such a big deal to you that we scored 70? Has ANYONE doubted that Kenwood could beat Raliegh-Egypt? How do you know what State Championship material is? Have you played on a State Championship team.....has Kenwood recently won the Ping Pong State Title? Have you seen Henry County play this year? By the way......how's the basketball team doing?

OK here you go PATS... These Panthers beat us 17 to 9 knocked us out with the pass. Cover good and defense bring your best stuff and this should be a win for the Gaddis Bunch. I sure wish we were still playing,we do have one more game though on Dec 15th All Star game. Thinking about jumping on the HWY 79 to come see this one. If i can come down on the side lines im there ill bring big 1 with me. *wink*