Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

MEOW MEOW MEOW i can hear it meow, oops im sorry now, PATROTS GO TO MURFREESBORO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go big Red /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always do pal "if it aint fun i dont do it" live by that

retired ...with no state titles of any kind hmmm ..figures what you coach girls volleyball? or pee wee football ?

i never said that, they are beatable, they are just hard to beat ..there is a difference old wise red one ... they lost 2 games .. 2 games they could and should have won ..they are past that .. oh and there is a serious side to me ..but its to dangerous to show on here ... this is high school football not a job old man!

this only comes around once in your life time ..make the best of it now ... oh ye founding member of henry co

looks like you rarely do anything and at your age and you should know better ..next year you should tape a air horn to your wheel chair and have someone push you out of a helicopter at halftime .. you need to get out more ..steal a key to the nursing home ..so you can get some fresh at at night... ill help you ..... see that was fun ..but the real fun will start friday night ..when them panthers come to town and lay the smackdown on them red clowns!!!

I actually have more than one state championship ring from the state of Mississippi, as a coach (football). I am not from Henry County, but I do live here now, and have for a few years since I retired. Actually, it does come around more than once a lifetime for some of us.

Guest Advisor

Red Warrior, you are correct, it will be nothing at all like what oooooooo predicted, it will be Maplewood 45 to Henry county 13. Maplewood has twice as much talent as Henry county, and twice as much talent as anybody that Henry county has played. Oh and they have more talent on their Defensive line than Martin Westview has on their entire team, maybe in their entire history. I believe that Maplewood will be able to play their twos and threes and get them plenty of expereince for the future years in the playoffs as Henry county is soft and weak. Henry county has had a hard time tackling from what I hear and the Maplewood squad are hard to tackle so that does not add up well for the little red squallers. Melrose use to be a great team, but now just a good team and Henry county is a good team but Maplewood, now their is a great team. Just look at what they have doen in the playoffs, beat a very good Kenwood team, beat a very good Clarksville team, and beat a Hillsboro team that has given Henry county nightmares for the last year.

Fastcat, since you prefer to live in the past and tell the CoachT brethren of how dominant your Knights were this season...........might the ADVISOR remind you that Kenwood had their chance at the Patriots last season! Uhhhh.......HC beat the Knights 17-6! How does that make Kenwood "head and shoulders" better than Henry County in 2007? Oh.....and for clarification purposes, Westview had a 1st Round, 16th overall pick in 2007 by the name of Justin Harrell and a 2nd round, 44th overall pick in 2000 by the name of Chad Clifton both of whom remain on the active roster of the Green Bay Packers! So, "historically" most would say the Chargers have had descent talent over the years!

I can understand your infatuation with Cougars given your lineage, but an 85 year old???? She is too old to bare you kittens!!

Einstein, there is not a mathmetical equation you can truly understand.

You said it right when you said We Panthers like Formula. Not seen the brand MHS STATE CHAMPS 2007 in the baby food section. I guess you guys patented it and WalMart took it off the shelf.

"..thats the feeling i have right now for you guys."

Patriots fans, does it make the rest of you feel a little uncomfortable that boski has feelings for us?

Althought I could picture boski playing a little Manilow of the way to the game friday.

Talk with tomorrow, boski, maybe we can talk football, there is always hope!

hey i try ... its the masses of red that lead me astray.. "so shall i follow ... but take my own path" .. sum bum 1976

later ..we get back to football

Wow! What a day of posting. And I think all the bases got covered too! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Its been so busy reading on here I have not had the chance to welcome all of the new posters. I lost count of how many there were, but its great to have you on board!

RedPride - what are your thoughts? The town has pretty much gone crazy this year, lots of support and I'm Lovin' It! I can imagine your nervousness is high, but give me your opinion.

why yes i am ... its the show where your sis finds out that im cheatin with her aunt its a classic!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

and for BB well after friday the rest of the guys can join the team, looks like thy need a lil help anyway

k ..back to football

Henry Co and Maplewood then Maplewood plays Maryville .. then they are crowned state champs !!!!

you couldn't have said it better

MHS state champs.

Well I finally got the lid for the pot back...AGAIN...from the Gator, and the brew is cooking quite nicely. It seems that some on here have already gotten into the dregs from the first skimming...they are talking out of their head. Oh well, just makes for interesting conversations. I agree BRFL, football talk is more entertaining than anything else. MMMMM...I can smell it now...this one is going to be special!!

Hard work and perserverence are what we are after fellows. Look at the guy to your right and left and then think, "This guy is counting on me to do my best Friday nite. Can't let him down." FOCUS...FOCUS...FOCUS!!

RED PRIDE...RED PRIDE...RED PRIDE!!

Wow! What a day of posting. And I think all the bases got covered too! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Its been so busy reading on here I have not had the chance to welcome all of the new posters. I lost count of how many there were, but its great to have you on board!

RedPride - what are your thoughts? The town has pretty much gone crazy this year, lots of support and I'm Lovin' It! I can imagine your nervousness is high, but give me your opinion.

I have kept very quiet lately because I live in the present (unlike some of our fellow posters). That is not a criticism of them. I just have always had a hard time predicting a win or a loss. The game can go any way on any given night; just look at some of the college games lately. I also think I am more nervous about games than most people (I believe you, prophet, and Yanker may be the only ones who understand that about me). I have seen Maplewood and have tremendous respect for their talent. They are big and fast. I also think we have an OUTSTANDING team. I think (nothing against the other coaches) that we are an extremely well-coached team with one of the best coaching staffs around anywhere. I think this year's team believes in themselves, not because they are cocky but because they work so hard and have managed, with one exception, to pull themselves out of any adversity to win and to dominate on many occasions. I want this badly. I would love to win Friday night and have a chance to watch this bunch go to state. GO BIG RED!