Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Just as I think you may be getting a little smart, you say something STUPID! No, I wouldn't think teams who score 14 points are in good shape to beat Henry County. Simply check the scores. Only one team could have beaten Henry County by scoring 14 points. In the playoffs, it would take 28. Do your homework before posting. I just also noticed that 14 points would have beaten Maplewood three times, and sent another game into overtime. I don't believe that you even know anything about YOUR OWN team! You are a total joke. You are good for a few laughs, so stay on here, but a storehouse of football knowledge, you are not.

Im glad you feel like that .. honestly ..ive always thought you were stupid ..but i try to respect red folks feelings on here most of the time ..but its eating me up inside ... look at the maplewood defense its a monster ..you not playing melrose ..if this is the best the west has to offer then ... man ..you guys are in for a long night ..you might as well had let melrose win .. or heck better yet reighley egypt ..that was sad ..you call that a playoff win ... and i know enough about my team to know they will whip henry co come friday night!! do your home work ..because you dont know maplewood ...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care how many points your team avg ..when you play maplewood you can toss that avg out the window ..you are not going to score that many points on them ... no team has scored over 28 points(hillsboro 27) and 1 other team has scored 20 ... and you say 14 would have beaten them when? 1 time how many points did that team score 0 .. get real!!!

lme live in the past? ... nope .. ive seen the past and it was ugly .. and thats just not what im looking at .. im looking at championship game ..with whomever comes out the east .. thats what i see pal

0 vs. Trezevant 46-6

1 at Pearl-Cohn 20-0

3 vs. Hunters Lane 13-0

4 vs. Hillsboro 14-27

5 at Ooltewah 14-20 - they lost this game because they got careless with the ball ..thats not going to happen again

6 at Lawrence Co. 41-7

7 at Whites Creek 30-12

8 vs. Tullahoma 23-0

9 at Shelbyville 40-0

10 vs. Stratford 28-9

11 vs. Kenwood 33-12

12 vs. Clarksville 19-7

13 at Hillsboro 18-17

look at that ... you guys are just not ready!!

Why did you bring it up??????????????

You are spending way too much time living in the past!!!

Your nervousness has spilled out to your team. I think I read the Panthers are averaging 2 turnovers per game with 8 penalties per game.

Relax, enjoy the excitement of Big Red Football. Memphis teams have, we are an equal opportunity program no reason to discriminate against Nashville teams this year.

sounds about right bro!! but you wont get them 17 points .. i hate to break the news to you like that ..but its true

its ok for you to cry now ..you can do it now or later .. just know its ok to cry ..

Call me callous if you must, but not going cry over Football, dude.

If my retirement fund keeps sinking in the stock market correction I might start though!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Im glad you feel like that .. honestly ..ive always thought you were stupid ..but i try to respect red folks feelings on here most of the time ..but its eating me up inside ... look at the maplewood defense its a monster ..you not playing melrose ..if this is the best the west has to offer then ... man ..you guys are in for a long night ..you might as well had let melrose win .. or heck better yet reighley egypt ..that was sad ..you call that a playoff win ... and i know enough about my team to know they will whip henry co come friday night!! do your home work ..because you dont know maplewood ...

Based on the inaccuracy of most of your statements, the fact that you call me stupid, makes me closer to being a genius. I know who Henry County is playing, but thanks for reminding me (and you call me stupid)! I never said that I knew a lot about Maplewood, but I think it to be unfortunate that YOU also seem to know nothing about them, as well. When is the last time Maplewood reached the semi-finals? What happened with Ooltewah? What about your 14 point theory?

Based on the inaccuracy of most of your statements, the fact that you call me stupid, makes me closer to being a genius. I know who Henry County is playing, but thanks for reminding me (and you call me stupid)! I never said that I knew a lot about Maplewood, but I think it to be unfortunate that YOU also seem to know nothing about them, as well. When is the last time Maplewood reached the semi-finals? What happened with Ooltewah? What about your 14 point theory?

Too many questions!!! We only have till Friday night.

Wait, Boski can wait till Saturday morning then have a 4th question, Where do I want to shop for Christmas since my Panthers lost and are now "Home for the Holidays"? Plus that gives boski the whole off season to ponder the answer of the other 3.

The YANKER wishes good luck to my HC friends. I plan on attending with my father again. You are representing our region quite well again in the post season! Keep it up! JCM will be taking your place in the coming years, but you are doing a fine job in our absence! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER wishes good luck to my HC friends. I plan on attending with my father again. You are representing our region quite well again in the post season! Keep it up! JCM will be taking your place in the coming years, but you are doing a fine job in our absence! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Yanker! Again, I am sure you have had to decline the helicopter offer. You and your dad travel safely. Do you know anything about Maplewood? (Boski, I am asking Yanker, not you).

2025 is long time to wait!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hope you and your Dad are doing well.

Have a Safe Trip North to experience Big Red Football!!!!

..you not playing melrose ..if this is the best the west has to offer then ... man ..you guys are in for a long night ..you might as well had let melrose win ... and i know enough about my team to know they will whip henry co come friday night!! do your home work ..because you dont know maplewood ...

Poor Boski, I really REALLY hate to break it to you this way (since you are one that is prone to crying in your cereal in the morning), but Maplewood is no Melrose. Your defense is good, but don't flatter yourself - it just doesn't compare. Because you see Boski, I was quite studious in school and on the football field. I have been doing LOTS of homework on Maplewood. If 14 points is all your poor Panthers can muster, it will be a LONG ride back to Nashville for you my friend. Your little record of having only 27 points scored against you is about to be S H A T T E R E D !!!

Hey, Yanker! Again, I am sure you have had to decline the helicopter offer. You and your dad travel safely. Do you know anything about Maplewood? (Boski, I am asking Yanker, not you).

It is good to hear from you, my "Greetingly YANKERFUL-Declinefully Chopperless-Saferringly Tripful-Maplewoodingly Boskiless" friend!!!!! The YANKER has little reason to know much about Maplewood, so my information would likely be less than what you already know. A friend of mine in Nashville said they have an excellent QB and they are huge up front. He said he thought Hillsboro was better despite the Maplewood victory. He said they would be a qualified semi-finalist and the game should be a good one. The YANKER will be bound for Henryland...and yes, I had to respectfully decline the helicopter ride once again (although the US government stepped in and offered the YANKER Secret Service protection)!!! The YANKER declined because I did not want to take protection away from our nation's leaders!!! I AM THE AMAZING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2025 is long time to wait!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hope you and your Dad are doing well.

Have a Safe Trip North to experience Big Red Football!!!!

The YANKER is prepared to wait however long it takes...but your time frame is not what the YANKER has in mind!!! Thank you my "winged wonder" of a friend...my father is doing well...and we will make, yet another, trip to the North...to Henryland!!!!! I AM THE NORTH BOUND YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SERIOUSLY DONT THINK ANY OF THE "BIG RED" HATERS ARE GIVING HENRY COUNTY ENOUGH CREDIT...THEY ARE NOT THE TEAM THEY USED TO BE....AND WE HAVE GREAT PLAYERS AND COACHES....SO THERE FOR YOU SHOULD BE CONGRATULATING THEM INSTEAD OF BRINGING THEM DOWN....AND THAT GOES FOR THE BIG RED SUPPORTERS ALSO....YOU HAVE TO CREDIT BOTH TEAMS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR, ITS NOT LUCK WE'RE HERE...IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN....SO COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE PATRIOTS AND PANTHTERS FRIDAY NIGHT @ 7:00 PATRIOT STADIUM....SEE YA THERE....