CSAS at Grace

THELEGEND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Arts and Crafts by 10. The guard pressure will be to much for Grace I think. If Carter asserts himself and tries to take over the game, then Grace has alot better shot, but I havent seen Carter do that much.

until your school has the highest test scores and graduation rate in the county, as well as success in every sport lay off the "Arts and Crafts" jokes....its old and disrespectful......

until your school has the highest test scores and graduation rate in the county, as well as success in every sport lay off the "Arts and Crafts" jokes....its old and disrespectful......

for a public school? or all high schools? i'm not suggesting anything just genuinely interested

and for LEGEND, from what I saw it was

41-McMasters at center

24-idk his name on point

20-Turner on the other wing

50-at forward

22-at forward

12-Church came off the bench but played most of the minutes and 10 and 14 were impressive defensive players off the bench

Shaughnessy didn't play for some reason idk what but this game was against DBCS and the score was ugly at halftime so numbers and minutes are probably off

I'll take Arts and Crafts by 10. The guard pressure will be to much for Grace I think. If Carter asserts himself and tries to take over the game, then Grace has alot better shot, but I havent seen Carter do that much.

Good to see you talking B-ball Nick. How's SD this year? I heard they're better.

Be nice to the CSAS folks. They're sensitive.

In my defense, I DID pick you guys to win. From now on, I will write Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences Patriots whenever refering to your institution. I still think Grace will go down in this one, but if Carter decides he wants to play up to his full potential, then Grace could win by 15. When Carter realizes he can dominate almost any game he plays in when he plays hard and goes to work down low, then he could take Grace a long ways. But people have been sayin that for 3 years now...

In my defense, I DID pick you guys to win. From now on, I will write Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences Patriots whenever refering to your institution. I still think Grace will go down in this one, but if Carter decides he wants to play up to his full potential, then Grace could win by 15. When Carter realizes he can dominate almost any game he plays in when he plays hard and goes to work down low, then he could take Grace a long ways. But people have been sayin that for 3 years now...

...And I'm sure he's getting tired of hearing it. My guess is he just doesn't aspire to be a great post player, which is fine, just frustrating for his fans. It's frustrating watching a 6'10" kid not play offensively in the paint in single A, but I think he's playing where he is told to play. His coach made a comment in the paper a year ago that college scouts want Carter to excel on the perimeter, and that's where the offense runs to him, and he has indeed excelled. That approach probably won't win Grace a championship this year, but it'll get Carter ready for the next level. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

for a public school? or all high schools? i'm not suggesting anything just genuinely interested

and for LEGEND, from what I saw it was

41-McMasters at center

24-idk his name on point

20-Turner on the other wing

50-at forward

22-at forward

12-Church came off the bench but played most of the minutes and 10 and 14 were impressive defensive players off the bench

Shaughnessy didn't play for some reason idk what but this game was against DBCS and the score was ugly at halftime so numbers and minutes are probably off

Do they have any new players? 24 is Herman. Who are these other people? Is one of them the Hughes kid? Who is Turner? How does their Bench look?