Lewis County vs. Summertown

JAC64

This will be a great game, it always is. Loud crowd, rivalry game, and some hyped up players, this should be awesome. As everyone knows Summertown will come out ready to go, they always play great against LC and apparently played pretty good against Spring Hill last night. LC has to bounce back from last night and come out with some intensity, a couple of days of intense practice and they will be ready. It will be close and it will be nasty, lots of trash talking and even more fouling, so get ready it's going to be a fun one to watch.

i got LEWIS COUNTY by as much as they want..summertown like i hav said in all my posts summertown will not be able 2 stop KYLE T.DEREK D.CHANCE H,CORBIN C,RYAN C.AND ETHAN D. lets show s'town how 2 play a little b-ball

Either a poor prediction, or the panthers didn't want to win by much, as the Eagles take the 8-point win, 60-52.

Lewis County has absolutely no confidence in their game right now, they had a couple of blowouts early against two bad teams. Now they have gotten into the tougher part of their schedule and there is no more open threes and no more wide open lay ups. The last 2 games the Panthers have been terrible from 3, I don't have any stats I just know from watching them that it has been bad. The one players that has been consistent is Kyle Tenison, he has been beat to death the last 2 games and both teams were going to make the guards beat them. Well, expect the same thing this week, LC will have to knock down a couple of 3s tomorrow night to loosin up that East Hickman defense, this game will be about heart for the Panthers. I didn't see alot of it against Summertown, well now it's sink or swim, LC needs for a Senior to step up and really show themselves as the leader of that team and as far as the coach goes, he is young and has only coached 4 games, but he has gotten better every game. Coach Jackson did a good job of calling timeouts, making substitutions, and just plain out coaching, but he was up against one of the best coaches in the state, in my mind Jackson has done his job now it's time for the players to step up and show me that they have the heart and will to be a great team, cause I know they have the talent.