nebuntyn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nebuntyn,

I have not been out of the state of Tennessee one year and already you think you know everthing. I am certainly glad that all Liberty fans are not like you. Since I have only been gone a year and I saw both programs play the last couple of years I know that each expects teh best from the coaching staff and players.

Since I did not see the game but have read only comments about it, I can't comment on what happened at the scorers table. I will however, address one thing- you people from Indiana did not invent basketball!! For you to use that on your post " I am from Indiana, I know about basketball" That makes as much common sense as " I was born in Germany and I know the German culture." Please don't show your ignorance about the game or lack there of!!

We know you root for Liberty- great don't comment on what you don't know. Are you in practice with those kids everyday? Are you investing in their program? It is early in the season, calm down and let it play out before trying to impress us with your knowledge.

Nebuntyn,

Dexter is not a cry baby at the refs because he has them in his back pocket. The Dyer Co./Liberty game was rigged. The scorekeeper is incompetent even Dexter will say so. She could not keep the score correct if the final score was 2-0. When a player fouls out with 4 fouls, YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!! Just becuase Liberty has won two state titles in the past two years does not mean that Liberty is the basketball powerhouse is the West. Dyer County has a much more storied tradition. And if you remember, North Side was the first boys team from Jackson to make the state championship and we did it in Class AAA. We also did it bak-to-back years but ran into powerhouses White Station and Ridgeway. Don't get too cocky Liberty because you are not the bast around.

Well let me guess, you are a Northside Indian fan. Yes Northside did make it to the finals in 2004 & 2005, but guess what, nobody talks about second best, correct me if I am wrong, have you heard anything else about that team lately? Think about it I'll wait. Northside didn't win, because they had a terrible coach. By the way why are you talking? We just blasted your team two nights ago. Was that the refs fault?

I don't even understand what the point of this thread is? This is a high school team that you are talking about, they are kids! Why come one here and be so negative about a team and a coach that you have no reason to criticize? So you think that the coach is a "crybaby/whiner" as you put it, who cares? His players believe in him and he believes in them, that is really all that matters. And for the most part, all of the Dyer County fans believe in the team and the coaching staff. I have attended most every one of DC's games the past three seasons and for you to say that the coach's crying/whining rubs off on his players is ludicrous and just takes away any credibility that you may have had in my opinion. And your comment about about Dyer County being "backwoods" was totally uncalled for and untrue and has no bearing on the "basketball" that is supposedly the topic of this thread.

Nebuntyn,

I have not been out of the state of Tennessee one year and already you think you know everthing. I am certainly glad that all Liberty fans are not like you. Since I have only been gone a year and I saw both programs play the last couple of years I know that each expects teh best from the coaching staff and players.

Since I did not see the game but have read only comments about it, I can't comment on what happened at the scorers table. I will however, address one thing- you people from Indiana did not invent basketball!! For you to use that on your post " I am from Indiana, I know about basketball" That makes as much common sense as " I was born in Germany and I know the German culture." Please don't show your ignorance about the game or lack there of!!

We know you root for Liberty- great don't comment on what you don't know. Are you in practice with those kids everyday? Are you investing in their program? It is early in the season, calm down and let it play out before trying to impress us with your knowledge.

To be honest it wouldn't be hard to impress someone that doesn't have high expectations. It's hard to be humble when you are the best, and make no mistake about it, I am the best.

I Have seen a couple of Dyer County games this year, and the coach is a cry baby!

Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! And You're from Liberty too ! Don't concern yourself with our Coach or his behavior ! Worry about your beloved Liberty ! You Liberty people sure seem to take a keen interest in DCHS ! We take care of our own ! You know "Backwoods folk" are just that way !

Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! And You're from Liberty too ! Don't concern yourself with our Coach or his behavior ! Worry about your beloved Liberty ! You Liberty people sure seem to take a keen interest in DCHS ! We take care of our own ! You know "Backwoods folk" are just that way !

You know "Backwoods folk" are just that way ! (I Agree)

To be honest it wouldn't be hard to impress someone that doesn't have high expectations. It's hard to be humble when you are the best, and make no mistake about it, I am the best.

One thing's for certain ............... YOU ARE A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND ! Might figure somebody from Indiana would claim to be God's gift to basketball ! What you are actually doing is revealing your ignorance ! Grow up ! Or better yet move your >>>>> back to Indiana & compare your so called expertise with other Hoosiers who likely have forgotten more than you'll ever know ! By the way I heard that our "Backwoods High School" is now requiring that the kids wear shoes to school ! No who'd have ever"thunk" the world would come to this !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!! & GO TO >>>>>> nebuntyn ! You can read between the lines but I meant Indiana ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You certainly are the BS ... Best ! Pardon my stuttering or read between the lines ! What this thread has boiled down to is everyone with the exception of nebuntyn is "Having a Battle of Wits WITH AN UNARMED PERSON" !!!!! Come on over & see the Choctaws on their home court & wear a T-shirt with nebuntyn in BIG letters ! Bet ya find out what a backwoods butt kickin is ! Likely administered by the mothers of Choctaw players ! The men would only need to be spectators ! Them "Backwoods women are MEAN ! Especially those who have kids that you are talkin about ! In your own mind you may be the "BEST" But on the "Reservation" your "scalp" would likely be hangin' from some Choctaws lodgepole !