Tellico Girls Basketbal

logcabinman

Does anyone know anything about Tellico this year? I know they have a good guard, Hannah Powers. Can they compete with MC?

Will be close, always is. They way Centrals girls play they could win every game by a blow out but they do go crazy from time to time and lose a big lead. I think on their "A" game days, they would put up a good fight against the Lady Vols but on their crazy days, Etowah city school could beat them. Smart defence will be the key against Tellico. It's real simple, don't let Tellico shoot the three and don't let them drive for lay ups. No easy task without being in foul trouble.

Will be close, always is. They way Centrals girls play they could win every game by a blow out but they do go crazy from time to time and lose a big lead. I think on their "A" game days, they would put up a good fight against the Lady Vols but on their crazy days, Etowah city school could beat them. Smart defence will be the key against Tellico. It's real simple, don't let Tellico shoot the three and don't let them drive for lay ups. No easy task without being in foul trouble.

Depth will be the key in my opinion. It was the difference when we scrimmaged them during the summer, and it should benefit us during the season. With that said, Tellico always plays McMinn Central tough.

Depth will be the key in my opinion. It was the difference when we scrimmaged them during the summer, and it should benefit us during the season. With that said, Tellico always plays McMinn Central tough.

As I said...(in a different post).......... Tonight against Polk, we were blowing them out and after the ref's saw the score board, they tried their best to catch them up........ and they did by the half. Calling foul after foul on Jordan and Lambert. But when Central came back out, It was a done deal. Davis new it and the Polk girls new it. It was all over. The final score should have been 102 to 56 but COACH Morgan tempered the game and slowed the score down quite a bit. YE HAAA !!! To K. Lambert in this game,, She scored 15 which got her over the 1000 point mark. (1007 Points) and maybe (3000) fouls.

Great Job To A Team That Can Spread It Around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said...(in a different post).......... Tonight against Polk, we were blowing them out and after the ref's saw the score board, they tried their best to catch them up........ and they did by the half. Calling foul after foul on Jordan and Lambert. But when Central came back out, It was a done deal. Davis new it and the Polk girls new it. It was all over. The final score should have been 102 to 56 but COACH Morgan tempered the game and slowed the score down quite a bit. YE HAAA !!! To K. Lambert in this game,, She scored 15 which got her over the 1000 point mark. (1007 Points) and maybe (3000) fouls.

Great Job To A Team That Can Spread It Around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Central by 20 because its at home..